The Tariq Nasheed Thread

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
nikka still mad because amber said she wasn't a black woman:mjgrin:

3CC57C8D00000578-4185932-Bootylicious_Amber_made_sure_to_slap_on_the_sun_cream-a-129_1486076637510.jpg

she ain't nikka:russ:all inclusive ass nikka... clark gable & j edgar hoover were black men ass nikka...

His issue is, she uses black people but will get with white folk and shyt on blacks at the drop of a dime.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
This nikka and post mates. I be honest if the feds watching me I ain't fukking with no post mates. FUKKK THAT

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
He may get some black people smart enough to put some top security on the site. I believe it's black people out there smart enough to make it happen.

ofcourse, it's not a big task, any competent CS graduate with some security experience could do it

hell if I had the time I could probably do it myself

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Tariq's really trying to start a race war out here. He's playing a dangerous game engaging in this rhetoric.

Tariq's really trying to start a race war out here :sadbron:

A race war has been going on for over 400 years against black people.:why:

Scarred nikka go over there :camby:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps

Glad Tariq mentioned Jason Black by name tonight. :salute:Didn't know if there was a beef because Jason sort of called out Tariq ,after the drama with Sara and the firing, for hiring Sara in the first place. He didn't just single out Tariq he also called out Boyce and some others who had recent drama on their platforms. Tariq either didn't hear about it, agreed with some of what Jason said or he didn't think it was a big enough deal to have friction over. His wife calls or pops in every single show she cant say its an accident. She is trying to give him a hint that she wants to do a joint show as a couple or her own solo show on another day of the week.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Glad Tariq mentioned Jason Black by name tonight. :salute:Didn't know if there was a beef because Jason sort of called out Tariq ,after the drama with Sara and the firing, for hiring Sara in the first place. He didn't just single out Tariq he also called out Boyce and some others who had recent drama on their platforms. Tariq either didn't hear about it, agreed with some of what Jason said or he didn't think it was a big enough deal to have friction over. His wife calls or pops in every single show she cant say its an accident. She is trying to give him a hint that she wants to do a joint show as a couple or her own solo show on another day of the week.

I actually wouldn't mind Peanut doing a show, curious to see how she deals with Tariq views and her opinion on WS since she has a cac mother.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
back then he was saying shyt like "yea the best black women are the ones raised by their white mothers" :snoop:
I wish folks would quit taking that comment out of context. The episode where Tariq talked about preferring Biracial chicks with white mothers was in an episode specfically about dating Biracial females.

:yeshrug: Real talk, Tariq was right. If I have choose between a Biracial chick who grew up with a Black Father OR Biracial chick who grew up with a White Father, I'm choosing the Biracial chick who grew up with a Black Father everytime.

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I wish folks would quit taking that comment out of context. The episode where Tariq talked about preferring Biracial chicks with white mothers was in an episode specfically about dating Biracial females.

:yeshrug: Real talk, Tariq was right. If I have choose between a Biracial chick who grew up with a Black Father OR Biracial chick who grew up with a White Father, I'm choosing the Biracial chick who grew up with a Black Father everytime.
Ok why?

Make some logical sense of that