The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tariq's really trying to start a race war out here. He's playing a dangerous game engaging in this rhetoric.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every week Tariq's listeners are whining and complaining about how Laila hasn't watched any of the Hidden Colors.

Tariq told us yesterday Alexis watched ALL FOUR of the Hidden Colors and somehow guys still ain't checking for her. Instead they have a chick who said "nikkas aint shyt" and was showing off her white guy in the store with a 30 point lead. These fools are contradictory.. I never wanna hear them again talking about Laila didn't watch Hidden Colors
Tariq's listeners generally don't think for themselves. Give them a narrative and they just run with it without analyzing a word. Yvette and Boyce's followers are even worse.

As @marcuz said, Tariq shouldn't even do the IZM show. All the macking shyt is going to get him caught up (think Cosby.) Even Tucker read from his book verbatim in a debate with Tariq.

Given that if I have to pick one it's Alexis hands down.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Looks like Tariq is starting to be more active with his YouTube channel other than just uploading his content that he livestreams on Ustream:

rE5vtfL.png

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Every week Tariq's listeners are whining and complaining about how Laila hasn't watched any of the Hidden Colors.

Tariq told us yesterday Alexis watched ALL FOUR of the Hidden Colors and somehow guys still ain't checking for her. Instead they have a chick who said "nikkas aint shyt" and was showing off her white guy in the store with a 30 point lead. These fools are contradictory.. I never wanna hear them again talking about Laila didn't watch Hidden Colors

Are you related to Alexis or something :heh:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:why:

There is already a race war happening right now and we're there only casualties unfortunately:francis:
You know how THEY like to spin shyt. The first time a black man does something crazy and the cops find his pages subscribed to Tariq... I'm sleep though.