The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis: starting to see what tariq means by nikka nerds... some of the biggest c00ns.

That's because a lot of them feel alienated by the Black community because they didn't feel accepted. It turns into resentment in the long run. They will find a group of non-Black folks who share the same interests and roll with them. You also have the people who grew up in mostly White suburbs and who were surrounded by White people.They usually will do anything to hang onto their groups and circles, even if it means being the butt of their racist friends jokes.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
That's because a lot of them feel alienated by the Black community because they didn't feel accepted. It turns into resentment in the long run. They will find a group of non-Black folks who share the same interests and roll with them. You also have the people who grew up in mostly White suburbs and who were surrounded by White people.They usually will do anything to hang onto their groups and circles, even if it means being the butt of their racist friends jokes.
:gucci: all i want is a decent black breh that i can watch and support, but the fact that a big majority of this are actually like this is fukking crazy. The older i get the more i start to realize the war we are fighting is insane.. we have to take the c00ns out/put fear in them if they start being a c00n and then we have to take out WS.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:gucci: all i want is a decent black breh that i can watch and support, but the fact that a big majority of this are actually like this is fukking crazy. The older i get the more i start to realize the war we are fighting is insane.. we have to take the c00ns out/put fear in them if they start being a c00n and then we have to take out WS.

I used to watch Trihex on Twitch and I promptly stopped when one of he allowed one of his mods call him a ******. Don't get me started on Sky Williams. He's probably one of the biggest of all.

It's not really that surprising to me, though, once you realize that geek culture is mostly populated by social outcasts or people who suffered from low self-esteem and insecurity. With Blacks, self-hate falls right in line with that(I also notice there are a ton of Asian self-haters as well). That's why when I learned of Kent, it didn't shock me when he started going in on Black people and the Black community.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
tariq has never conceded on anything. all i would have to tell tariq is he should really acknowledge the macking past and the drop all remnants of it. however, as i listen to him double down on isizm radio, i know that's not going to happen.
Dude YOU don't conceded on anything. You've 50k posts and at least half you're talking dumb shyt and I've never seen you concede. When cats best you in debates all you do is troll. You stay projecting, crying about shyt that you're guilty of.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
I used to watch Trihex on Twitch and I promptly stopped when one of he allowed one of his mods call him a ******. Don't get me started on Sky Williams. He's probably one of the biggest of all.

It's not really that surprising to me, though, once you realize that geek culture is mostly populated by social outcasts or people who suffered from low self-esteem and insecurity. With Blacks, self-hate falls right in line with that(I also notice there are a ton of Asian self-haters as well). That's why when I learned of Kent, it didn't shock me when he started going in on Black people and the Black community.
never heard of either one of them... and just google both of them they both have the c00n look :what:.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dude YOU don't conceded on anything. You've 50k posts and at least half you're talking dumb shyt and I've never seen you concede. When cats best you in debates all you do is troll. You stay projecting, crying about shyt that you're guilty of.
when im wrong i definitely concede my point. you have never "best" me though, and your sensitive bytch ass considers simple easy yes or no questions trolling--not my fault. :heh:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
when im wrong i definitely concede my point. you have never "best" me though, and your sensitive bytch ass considers simple easy yes or no questions trolling--not my fault. :heh:
You're one pathetic insufferable ass bytch. I honestly do t think that I've ever encountered a bigger bytch than you in life.

DUCKED_OFF

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
I thought the firs time she ever called she mentioned she was married or had a man. I could be wrong though.
On the bunny ruckus vid she called and said she use to be with some dude for 9 years but they only dated for 4....and he was a old nikka in his 40's who use to act like a kid and had other problems

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps

:heh: :snoop: :dead:

Tariq is petty :laff:

For some reason I assumed Tariq dubbed in his voice later on but he is actually doing it live like a puppeteer with the other actors. Laila's body:whew:
full