The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
Folks be happy Tariq showed them attention and always make it known kn their own that he rocks with them which makes it seem like they are cooler than they are. I've seen Jason black big up tariq a ton BUT at least JB is man enough to not come at Tariq regarding the things they dont agree ln. These other folks on the other hand send shots at Tariqs crowd or slick diss him them smile im his face.

At this point nobody who doesnt have prove of them applying their believes into a tangible product whether we like it or not should be bigged up. Anyone who hasnt produced something is simply just on youtube crying all day. Ppl like Cyn g ans Yvette carnell dont write books, dont make clothes, dont produce movies/documentaries, or anything. They just cry on youtube and ask for donations. Not even on some lets donate so We can build this platform or product that will accomplish a goal.
Real shyt

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Dude stay avoiding the simplest questions after getting sassy.

:pachaha:
Let's make a lifetime ban bet. Bet your site name that I can't prove that you're lying right here. You've asked me this over as over even after ice answered you. Put your site name on the line or shut the fukk up lying.
Gravity and his white wife were on the show
What the fukk is wrong with you people:mindblown:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Let's make a lifetime ban bet. Bet your site name that I can't prove that you're lying right here. You've asked me this over as over even after ice answered you. Put your site name on the line or shut the fukk up lying.

What the fukk is wrong with you people:mindblown:

I literally asked you a question in this thread and you avoided answering it.

Did you or did you not sleep with a white woman, yes or no?

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Aye Mase...I knew that was gonna be the next level because Tariq didn't want to really go In checking her for calling Most of his listeners beta male c00ns. Female listeners were calling in and going in on Cynthia. Basically Tariq let the evidence speak for itself. At the movie theater for the premier of HC4 saw alot of black women and black families not beta male c00ns like Cynthia says. Its a consistent sideways insult she has been throwing out for a while now.

Your right, because when I saw HC4 in San Deigo, it was a full of women and families.

Actually, the few non troll men that call into Tariq's show, usually talk about how they found out about him through their girlfriends and other females. Tariq has a lot of street dude that listen, but it's just the weird trolls that call up. The street dudes and the non trolls, just say in the background and just listen to the show.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Damn Tariq paid that his shiffty ex co host fiddy an hour:gucci_picard:

shyt is that nikka hiring didn't know he had it like that:Smile_1:

The show can't be more than 3 hours and it's once a week right? So you can't really eat of that money like that.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i already like the second chick infinitely more than bri.

edit: nm, she kinda bland