The Tariq Nasheed Thread

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Whats the vid about?
She pulled the I give up, you bullies win,my soul cant take anymore complete victim move. It's 100% the fault of Tariq and his fans that all of this happened. Now its time to review if she wants to lead the fight against white supremacy since the people she is fighting for disrespect her and don't appreciate what she does. She is basically pretending to quit to see if she can get a lot of sympathy likes, views and followers. Apologizing for lying never seemed to cross her mind.

Kenyan West

lazy fba philly nikka,
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
She pulled the I give up, you bullies win,my soul cant take anymore complete victim move. It's 100% the fault of Tariq and his fans that all of this happened. Now its time to review if she wants to lead the fight against white supremacy since the people she is fighting for disrespect her and don't appreciate what she does. She is basically pretending to quit to see if she can get a lot of sympathy likes, views and followers. Apologizing for lying never seemed to cross her mind.

She needs to just accept that L and keep it pushin. Focus on putting out quality content and her own products.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

I'm watching the video and this isn't about giving up because of bullies.

DUCKED_OFF

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
The internet will destroy that fake ego/heart you have real quick

This whole thing back fired on her and she didn't know how to handle it. All she had to do was ignore that sara thing and keep doing what she does

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
It's about playing the victim, deflecting blame and perpetuating division amongst black men and black women. Sex has really nothing to do with it because there are those from both sexes both for and against her.

You'll have to tell what's said at that time stamp home girl. I can't stand this broad's voice. The description was enough for me to get the gist. Are her gay sidekick right? That would explain a lot.

I actually watched the video in its entirety.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
For many Black people it is. And I agree with her conclusion that Black people are more interested in being comfortable in this system than actually doing anything to dismantle the system.
Exactly you being one of them(if you're black). That's why you're in here defending someone who was caught doin suspect shyt then blatantly lying about it. People like you and cyn are more interested in being comfortable in the system of white supremacy than dismantling it. Everything you say is rooted in seeding division amongst blacks.