The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She comparing tariq to crispy now:

full

The thing is she's not exactly wrong, outside of Hidden Colors/woke crowd, their fans tend to overlap.

You can't ignore that Tariq at a point in time gave him props and was willing to work with him. That doesn't happen without having similar things or topics in common. They were both on that hoodrat/black woman bashing a few years ago.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Aye Mase...I knew that was gonna be the next level because Tariq didn't want to really go In checking her for calling Most of his listeners beta male c00ns. Female listeners were calling in and going in on Cynthia. Basically Tariq let the evidence speak for itself. At the movie theater for the premier of HC4 saw alot of black women and black families not beta male c00ns like Cynthia says. Its a consistent sideways insult she has been throwing out for a while now.

Tariq goofs by not vetting people before cosigning them. Im not gonna give shoutouts to someone unless i actually rock with them or supporting their business. Tariq probably casually watched a few Cynthia vids meanwhile she stayed trying to ride the wave randomly calling up and stuff. Even with jason black the only time he ever called into Tariq was when Tariq invited him on to promote hos documentary. Mean whole Cynthia is calling and waiting on the line to get on but in the same breath doesnt even care for Tariq.

Dudes need to learn to hold women accountable.

Adebisi_Said

Truth is Power
Daps
Reppin
New York City
The thing is she's not exactly wrong, outside of Hidden Colors/woke crowd, their fans tend to overlap.

You can't ignore that Tariq at a point in time gave him props and was willing to work with him. That doesn't happen without having similar things or topics in common. They were both on that hoodrat/black woman bashing a few years ago.

Cyn and her gay male friend are indirectly getting Tariq and Tommy to agree on something.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Tariq goofs by not vetting people before cosigning them. Im not gonna give shoutouts to someone unless i actually rock with them or supporting their business. Tariq probably casually watched a few Cynthia vids meanwhile she stayed trying to ride the wave randomly calling up and stuff. Even with jason black the only time he ever called into Tariq was when Tariq invited him on to promote hos documentary. Mean whole Cynthia is calling and waiting on the line to get on but in the same breath doesnt even care for Tariq.

Dudes need to learn to hold women accountable.
Tariq has been doing this for years and always ends up with another enemy :snoop:

My real Tariq followers remember back when he was doing Mack Lessons radio, he used to play those clips of Alexis Tylor, that light skinned joint with the sex talk show...

They was cool for a minute and he was trying to do lectures with her.....well when they were suppose to do it, I guess she flipped the script and started beefing with him, like he was gonna do some shady shyt and not pay her....just ended terribly

I'm not sure why he tries to work with folks before he really knows who they are....can't try to get money with people on a shallow connection

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Tariq has been doing this for years and always ends up with another enemy :snoop:

My real Tariq followers remember back when he was doing Mack Lessons radio, he used to play those clips of Alexis Tylor, that light skinned joint with the sex talk show...

They was cool for a minute and he was trying to do lectures with her.....well when they were suppose to do it, I guess she flipped the script and started beefing with him, like he was gonna do some shady shyt and not pay her....just ended terribly

I'm not sure why he tries to work with folks before he really knows who they are....can't try to get money with people on a shallow connection

Dude too nice and youd think he'd be more reserved being that he can get pretty emo and petty. Anytime you see a youtube only talk about one thing chances are you dont agree with anything else they talk about.

Tommy only talks about one thing that Tariq or anyone may have agreed with them when you look deeper it goes from 1-2 videos anout holding women accountable to i hate black women to i hate black people.

Same with cyn g. When you look deeper you see a consistent trend that she pretty much has nothing positive to say about black men nor doesn she have any intrest in uplifting black men to do better.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

That chick was exposed heavy by this other herbalist from California Djehuty Ma'at Ra.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hope we don't have guys on here caping for Cynthia G anymore. Past month or so really showed her true colors. :francis:
Exactly. I don't understand how she has so many male followers to begin with. She calls those who don't agree with her opinions "beta males" :what: She was in Tariq's ustream chat room getting trolled by some trolls and she got all emotional and shyt and called his audience beta males. How corny can you be?