The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Gravity

Banned
Daps
The thing is she's not exactly wrong, outside of Hidden Colors/woke crowd, their fans tend to overlap.

You can't ignore that Tariq at a point in time gave him props and was willing to work with him. That doesn't happen without having similar things or topics in common. They were both on that hoodrat/black woman bashing a few years ago.
:heh: The biggest Tariq fans are cats like you that claim to not like him but are insistent upon spamming discussions involving dude to do the passive aggressive hate thing. I could even see if your criticisms held weight but you're just on some bullshyt.

Like here you are tryna give credence to ole girl discrediting his audience when until this she was part of his audience. Now that she's been exposed and people are calling her out she wants to create deflections and distractions. The people calling her out are sayi. The same things that Tariq is. So if anybody who thinks that she's full of shot is a "beta male" then so is the person that she claims to have looked up to.
:mjlol: She's gone from Cynthia X to reevaluating her position as a fighter against white supremacy all because of some little spat with Nasheed and others on the Internet. She's completely full of shyt and probably some kind of agent.

DUCKED_OFF

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
I'm starting to think that cynthia g is some
She comparing tariq to crispy now:

full

but she is a follower tho:mjlol:

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
:heh: The biggest Tariq fans are cats like you that claim to not like him but are insistent upon spamming discussions involving dude to do the passive aggressive hate thing. I could even see if your criticisms held weight but you're just on some bullshyt.

Like here you are tryna give credence to ole girl discrediting his audience when until this she was part of his audience. Now that she's been exposed and people are calling her out she wants to create deflections and distractions. The people calling her out are sayi. The same things that Tariq is. So if anybody who thinks that she's full of shot is a "beta male" then so is the person that she claims to have looked up to.
:mjlol: She's gone from Cynthia X to reevaluating her position as a fighter against white supremacy all because of some little spat with Nasheed and others on the Internet. She's completely full of shyt and probably some kind of agent.

12 :15 - 12 : 40:russ:sounds like u
@Gravity

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps

She mentioned almost every insult from these threads(hair,makeup,wenching) so she is a member or is lurking heavy. The youtube comments are begging her to stay.:deadmanny:

Cynthia's voice gets clowned too but she has the cadence of a lot of cartoon characters. She sounds like that guy who always was the sports announcer on King of the Hill he sounded like Dale Gribble and called mower races, softball and little league baseball. They both get loud on words and talk fast through other words it can get borderline sing songy.:patrice:

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
She mentioned almost every insult from these threads(hair,makeup,wenching) so she is a member or is lurking heavy. The youtube comments are begging her to stay.:deadmanny:

Her voice gets clowned too but she has the cadence of a lot of cartoon characters. She sounds like that guy who always was the sports announcer on King of the Hill he called mower races, softball and little league baseball. They both get loud on words and talk fast through other words.:patrice:

Whats the vid about?

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
I agree with Tariq not vetting properly. Then again people change up quick as fukk. You can't see that coming all the time...kinda like how Tariq fell back after Umar started getting exposed about using that school money for bullshyt. Tariq don't even mutter Umar name now. Not Tariq fault dude started scamming

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I agree with Tariq not vetting properly. Then again people change up quick as fukk. You can't see that coming all the time...kinda like how Tariq fell back after Umar started getting exposed about using that school money for bullshyt. Tariq don't even mutter Umar name now. Not Tariq fault dude started scamming

Folks be happy Tariq showed them attention and always make it known kn their own that he rocks with them which makes it seem like they are cooler than they are. I've seen Jason black big up tariq a ton BUT at least JB is man enough to not come at Tariq regarding the things they dont agree ln. These other folks on the other hand send shots at Tariqs crowd or slick diss him them smile im his face.

At this point nobody who doesnt have prove of them applying their believes into a tangible product whether we like it or not should be bigged up. Anyone who hasnt produced something is simply just on youtube crying all day. Ppl like Cyn g ans Yvette carnell dont write books, dont make clothes, dont produce movies/documentaries, or anything. They just cry on youtube and ask for donations. Not even on some lets donate so We can build this platform or product that will accomplish a goal.

Gravity

Banned
Daps

Her voice gets clowned too but she has the cadence of a lot of cartoon characters. She sounds like that guy who always was the sports announcer on King of the Hill he called mower races, softball and little league baseball. They both get loud on words and talk fast through other words.:patrice:
She focuses on the insults as a way to deflect from the valid criticisms calling her out. I've got plenty of posts calling her full of shyt and I haven't said a thing about her appearance. I was calling her out before Nasheed. When she tried to run that "black men shouldn't complain about black women submitting to white men" shyt I saw her for who she was right then. All that "fukk whitey" shyt was hype to get her foot in the door and build an audience. It's hard living lies without the truth slipping out from time to time tho. If you pay attention all of these trolls-suspected agents, they use the same tactics. Posters like @marcuz and @Matt504 use the same tactics here on this site. First they're one way pretending to be down with certain ideologies only to then slowly but surely switch it up right in front of you. They do it with no shame too. Ole girl is caught dead ass red-handed lying, but instead of just admitting it she doubles down in the face of undeniable evidence.

Jason Black had it right in his video. Black men have to get off this thing where we're trying to appease black women on some fake equality shyt. The fact that there are black men actually following black women like this cyn g chic and Yvette Carnell is just sad. I wouldn't trust anyone who even follows them and I felt like this way before now.
This bih is talking about low self esteem

but she is wearing hair that's not her natural texture,fake eye brows and a face full of makeup

:gucci:
"No you're just a beta male c00n for being worried about what a woman wears and how she presents herself. This is why there is no black community and black empowerment is a joke. Black women are better of going their own way."

See how their manipulation game works:francis:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
She focuses on the insults as a way to deflect from the valid criticisms calling her out. I've got plenty of posts calling her full of shyt and I haven't said a thing about her appearance. I was calling her out before Nasheed. When she tried to run that "black men shouldn't complain about black women submitting to white men" shyt I saw her for who she was right then. All that "fukk whitey" shyt was hype to get her foot in the door and build an audience. It's hard living lies without the truth slipping out from time to time tho. If you pay attention all of these trolls-suspected agents, they use the same tactics. Posters like @marcuz and @Matt504 use the same tactics here on this site. First they're one way pretending to be down with certain ideologies only to then slowly but surely switch it up right in front of you. They do it with no shame too. Ole girl is caught dead ass red-handed lying, but instead of just admitting it she doubles down in the face of undeniable evidence.

Jason Black had it right in his video. Black men have to get off this thing where we're trying to appease black women on some fake equality shyt. The fact that there are black men actually following black women like this cyn g chic and Yvette Carnell is just sad. I wouldn't trust anyone who even follows them and I felt like this way before now.

"No you're just a beta male c00n for being worried about what a woman wears and how she presents herself. This is why there is no black community and black empowerment is a joke. Black women are better of going their own way."

See how their manipulation game works:francis:

You've had sex with white women, true or false?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
my daily gravity mentions begin :ahh:
When she tried to run that "black men shouldn't complain about black women submitting to white men" shyt I saw her for who she was right then

you keep rewording what she said and citing it as a quote. along with the fact you still haven't listened to tariqs podcast on bedwenches.

Posters like @marcuz and @Matt504 use the same tactics here on this site. First they're one way pretending to be down with certain ideologies only to then slowly but surely switch it up right in front of you

what ideologies have i switched up on? :jbhmm: