The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
The show can't be more than 3 hours and it's once a week right? So you can't really eat of that money like that.

That is true but for a side hustle thats still pretty decent even if they're in LA:patrice:

They got mufukkas that do this podcast shyt for free just for a taste of clout:wow:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I literally asked you a question in this thread and you avoided answering it.

Did you or did you not sleep with a white woman, yes or no?
You have already asked me that and I have answered you you senile fakkit. Are suffering from memory loss already?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
You have already asked me that and I have answered you you senile fakkit. Are suffering from memory loss already?

This is a simple yes or no question that you could have answered two posts ago but you refuse as if you're ashamed of the answer.

Have you or have you not had sex with a white woman?

Gravity

Banned
Daps
This is a simple yes or no question that you could have answered two posts ago but you refuse as if you're ashamed of the answer.

Have you or have you not had sex with a white woman?
Yes, I've had sex with cave bytch mom but I ain't ya daddy:francis:

Daps
"There is no black community or consciousness and that's why I'm reevaluating my decision to seek black liberation & empowerment. In this Video, Cynthia G discusses the contradictions in the black community, how most black people are only interested in being comfortable in a system of white supremacy and why she is taking a brief break from YouTube. Swirling, conscious community, white supremacy, feminism & more."

This tells me that she was always full of shyt. "Re-evaluating my decision" like black empowerment is some phase you go through.

Since she doesn't seem to want to seek empowerment for her people what does she want to seek? :jbhmm:

Last edited:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
"There is no black community or consciousness and that's why I'm reevaluating my decision to seek black liberation & empowerment. In this Video, Cynthia G discusses the contradictions in the black community, how most black people are only interested in being comfortable in a system of white supremacy and why she is taking a brief break from YouTube. Swirling, conscious community, white supremacy, feminism & more."

This tells me that she was always full of shyt. "Re-evaluating my decision" like black empowerment is some phase you go through.

For many Black people it is. And I agree with her conclusion that Black people are more interested in being comfortable in this system than actually doing anything to dismantle the system.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I was somewhat willing to give Cynthia G the benefit of the doubt, but in all honesty after watching her video, the broad is just full of shyt like all the rest.

She really thinks we're stupid.

She doesn't want to acknowledge the fact that she fukked up in this whole situation, so she's gonna vent her frustration by overtstating how most black men are mad at her cos they want white women and/or her appearance. The reality is most black men in her comments have been supporting her and don't say shyt about wanting to sleep with white women, so WTF is she talking about? :what: Even when some chick exposed her a few months ago to get some shine, I distinctly remember black men sticking up for her.. She's the type that will have over a hundred black men bigging her up in the live chat, but as soon as one troll makes a post then its "You see!! This what I'm talking about about all these black beta male c00ns....yada yada yada....."

She's keeps bringing up the random nonsense some trolls say and using that as an excuse to shyt on black men even further. EVERY video she's done I seen black men defending and cosigning her and I rarely see shyt about her appearance being brought up, so she's being disingenuous. How does she know some of those trolls aren't disgruntled white men? She's only focusing on the trolls because she knows that if she acknowledged the entire picture she would have to take the L, but all she's doing is digging her own grave even further and making it worse for herself with all these bullshyt ass ad hominem attacks.

fukk Cynthia G.