Dallas, TX
Cynthia was turned into Juelz during her conversation with Tariq
full

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I just watched that shyt and at the end the brother Tariq sounded disappointed like a motherfukker. He was giving Cyn props and was helping the bytch out and she was trying to help the ops out with filing a lawsuit.

Of course anyone would be too, I mean you don't expect others that are on same page to betray you so freely on some bullshyt but he had to charge it to the game.... Anyone would be disappointed:yeshrug: she did it to herself. She should have stayed outta it.

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
I just watched that shyt and at the end the brother Tariq sounded disappointed like a motherfukker. He was giving Cyn props and was helping the bytch out and she was trying to help the ops out with filing a lawsuit.
Seems like Tariq kinda had high hopes for Cyn, with her being a younger blk female thats allegedly up on game (never watched her content before). He seems disappointed that she got poor discipline. Tariq ain't perfect, but if its one thing I've learned is he's the most disciplined outta all these "conscious" folks

word to him distancing himself from so many over the years

With all the enemies + access to info ....it shows how he really got his shyt together. You know folks digging trying to "expose" him. They still can't, teflon :wow:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Of course anyone would be too, I mean you don't expect others that are on same page to betray you so freely on some bullshyt but he had to charge it to the game.... Anyone would be disappointed:yeshrug: she did it to herself. She should have stayed outta it.

She comparing tariq to crispy now:

full

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Cynthia made a fool out of not only her youtube Supporters but the people who went ham and cheese caping for her on Here. :rudy:

with all that damn lying and deflecting as if only Tariq was listening. she did the same thing in the IG comments lying and saying "Tariq you're being emotional that didn't happen"

Aint much worse than an aggressive liar.
I didn't cheat, you literally saw his penis that looked like it was inside of me but it wasn't, your eyes are playing tricks on you and I would never cheat on you. You need glasses :hubie:

Women like her are the male version of Shaggy

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
She comparing tariq to crispy now:

full

Aye Mase...I knew that was gonna be the next level because Tariq didn't want to really go In checking her for calling Most of his listeners beta male c00ns. Female listeners were calling in and going in on Cynthia. Basically Tariq let the evidence speak for itself. At the movie theater for the premier of HC4 saw alot of black women and black families not beta male c00ns like Cynthia says. Its a consistent sideways insult she has been throwing out for a while now.