The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
why he aint bring his half cac wife with him to haiti?

dude is a hustler. hes like a junior steve harvey, fukk this cavebeast fukkin nikka :pacspit:

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Plus this nikka Tariq be od'n on the raunchy perverted comment towards the ladies on the show. He's coming off as a creepy old man at times and turns everything into "suckin p*ssy, lickin ass, taint lickin" etc and I think the ladies are gettin tired of it

all of this. Tariq is way too thirsty and it makes it hard for me to take this show serious.

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's a hustler first and foremost and I'm not knocking it. He's got his audience down to a science. He wants at least $10,000 to take some water filters to Haiti. Not for the filters, which he should just put up info for and let people buy and contribute, but for his trip to go shoot some scenes for the movie. I mean it's a brilliant way to have your trip paid for and take some supplies down.

He should do some group trips and get folks enabled to take some down in groups, get more people invested. Cuts into one man's profit short term, but could be a way bigger pie to split with others involved.