The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
IZM radio is cool but im not feeling the chatty patty segment of the show

i see the comments about Sara on Youtube too and i agree with most of them.... she just comes off real fake and needy

from the situation with her and ol dude to little shyt she says to Tariq...how she basically deebo'd herself a role in '1804' and when she told Tariq "i want you to take me to Paris" and he curved that shyt quick lol. i know she was halfway serious with what she said about Tariq planning a trip on her birthday. and didnt Tariq buy her a mattress too? yea bytch is a golddigger.
bruh...I really don't wanna criticize the show TOO much.

We have His podcast, a Ustream show, now a bullshyt show with the ladies...

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:takedat:Instagram of the single mother who has a Spaniard Baby Daddy who called into's today's episode of IZM Radio:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
dont know if Tariq realized but he lo key took shots at Jason Black on Zo's show when Zo was about to bring up people making videos being on his nuts after the Aries fight.
:lolbron:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
:takedat:Instagram of the single mother who has a Spaniard Baby Daddy who called into's today's episode of IZM Radio:

60d8e3b3_sean-p.gif

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Them youtube comments going in on Sarah are straight comedy.

The concept is a good one, the execution is lacking and your quote sums it up. Tariq shoulda gone in on Sara being an undercover sugar baby but he not into dropping game anymore. He stays making comments about her grabbing the mic and last week she fired back, "did you just disrespect me?" Tariq had to cool her down quickly. Also feel like clowning the male callers and asking girls for their IG is played out.

Plus this nikka Tariq be od'n on the raunchy perverted comment towards the ladies on the show. He's coming off as a creepy old man at times and turns everything into "suckin p*ssy, lickin ass, taint lickin" etc and I think the ladies are gettin tired of it

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Plus this nikka Tariq be od'n on the raunchy perverted comment towards the ladies on the show. He's coming off as a creepy old man at times and turns everything into "suckin p*ssy, lickin ass, taint lickin" etc and I think the ladies are gettin tired of it
Lets be honest...while you're right...Tariq knows these chicks ain't really shyt

He doesn't try that shyt with a lot of women ...he knows who will put up with that shyt