The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
To be fair I'd take Kris back over Sara, I don't give a shyt about who someone dates. Kris was just more of an interesting person to me than Sara. I've been around chicks like Sara my whole life

them nikkas had me dying calling in on her ass

nah Kris was boring and never spoke and added like she didnt want to be there.

The show needs an older woman that isn't afraid to speak (i.e. Claudia Jordan) OR a younger male (under the age of 35, but older than 24).

When people call in , let the younger people give their thoughts, then have Tariq kick the unbiased game.

When you have two young chicks the show turns into "how dudes are all dusty", and no game is being kicked about the women out there.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline

The show needs an older woman that isn't afraid to speak (i.e. Claudia Jordan) OR a younger male (under the age of 35, but older than 24).

When people call in , let the younger people give their thoughts, then have Tariq kick the unbiased game.

When you have two young chicks the show turns into "how dudes are all dusty", and no game is being kicked about the women out there.

If she would've spoke more but anytime she says anything Tariq and Sara would clown

I'd take Claudia Jordan though, I really enjoyed that episode..

If its a dude he can't be on some huge ego domination shyt because Tariq will clown and I don't think Tariq would want a dude co-host in the first place

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline

You gone pretend Europe ain't being invaded by melanated people knocking up these cacs? (refugees)

You gone pretend shyt is as bad as it was 100 years ago? You gone pretend this PC movement ain't doing nothing to subdue white supremacy?

Even black brehs are out here are knocking up these white girls and fukking up that pure white bloodline

That shyt is dying, but it's a slow death. :stopitslime:

Negus in Detroit

All Star
Supporter
Daps

Good shyt I never thought about that. It would be good for the show.:ehh:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Them youtube comments going in on Sarah are straight comedy.

The concept is a good one, the execution is lacking and your quote sums it up. Tariq shoulda gone in on Sara being an undercover sugar baby but he not into dropping game anymore. He stays making comments about her grabbing the mic and last week she fired back, "did you just disrespect me?" Tariq had to cool her down quickly. Also feel like clowning the male callers and asking girls for their IG is played out.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Them youtube comments going in on Sarah are straight comedy.

The concept is a good one, the execution is lacking and your quote sums it up. Tariq shoulda gone in on Sara being an undercover sugar baby but he not into dropping game anymore. He stays making comments about her grabbing the mic and last week she fired back, "did you just disrespect me?" Tariq had to cool her down quickly. Also feel like clowning the male callers and asking girls for their IG is played out.

It's easy to clown males because men are "supposed" to take criticism no matter what. Tariq has a lot of female callers who arent that bright and he never goes in on them unless they are on some feminist troll stuff.

The game is uncompromising and you are doing young women a disservice not giving them uncut game, especially when there are a lot of young females who listen to Tariq (there was a 16 yr old girl that called up to his show not to long ago).

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
IZM radio is cool but im not feeling the chatty patty segment of the show

i see the comments about Sara on Youtube too and i agree with most of them.... she just comes off real fake and needy

from the situation with her and ol dude to little shyt she says to Tariq...how she basically deebo'd herself a role in '1804' and when she told Tariq "i want you to take me to Paris" and he curved that shyt quick lol. i know she was halfway serious with what she said about Tariq planning a trip on her birthday. and didnt Tariq buy her a mattress too? yea bytch is a golddigger.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps

J Edgar Hoover with his little moist ass :russ::laff:
landscape-1488976910-ezgifcom-gif-maker.gif