The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
This

Tariq always talk about gossiping nikkas. But this show is some gossiping nikkas shyt. :pachaha:

There's really no izm on the show at all.

Because the girls are dumb and tariq seems afriad to offend them. Thats i said show would be better if they replaced one of the girls with an older experienced woman.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Sarah got to go IMO.

To be real tariq should replace sarah with a black male of the same age bracket.

Tariq should serve as the elder and both the younger male and females can give their perspective on callers too.

Having two women that are the same creates redundency when it comes to responses from callers that arent from tariq.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Because the girls are dumb and tariq seems afriad to offend them. Thats i said show would be better if they replaced one of the girls with an older experienced woman.

Have you not been paying attention Breh?? Tariq always telling Sara to put the Mic to her face like "dikk" and he constantly clowns that she has experience with phalluses. :mjlol:

He be cool on Lalia tho :ehh:

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Have you not been paying attention Breh?? Tariq always telling Sara to put the Mic to her face like "dikk" and he constantly clowns that she has experience with phalluses. :mjlol:

He be cool on Lalia tho :why:

Clowning her isnt checking her and guiding her. This is why she just clowns back or says "shut up tariq". Her dusty Rant Is the perfect time Tariq could have put her on game instead the other dude was dismissed as dusty.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Remember when I called Sara out for being a lying ass undercover bed wench a few weeks back? Ms. Kris even called her out after they went out and she was choosing a white at the club and she got mad at Kris and Kris was like, " I thought you didn't like white guys."

Sara kind of gives off vibes like she has sold some puzzy in the past. Tariq better be careful too, he's going to get himself a sexual harassment accusation if he doesn't calm down. He already does that what's your ig sh1t to every female caller... Dude is thirst...

To be fair I'd take Kris back over Sara, I don't give a shyt about who someone dates. Kris was just more of an interesting person to me than Sara. I've been around chicks like Sara my whole life

:deadmanny:They going in on sarah in the youtube comments

them nikkas had me dying calling in on her ass