The Tariq Nasheed Thread

IdealMan

Banned
Daps

Remember when I called Sara out for being a lying ass undercover bed wench a few weeks back? Ms. Kris even called her out after they went out and she was choosing a white at the club and she got mad at Kris and Kris was like, " I thought you didn't like white guys."

Sara kind of gives off vibes like she has sold some puzzy in the past. Tariq better be careful too, he's going to get himself a sexual harassment accusation if he doesn't calm down. He already does that what's your ig sh1t to every female caller... Dude is thirst...

IdealMan

Banned
Daps
Sarah is a bird
I finally got the chance to listen to the entire show and she's very typical.

She went over to his house to wash her clothes because she doesn't have a washer and dryer like most broke birds.

She asked him for $40 to get her nails done for her birthday like a broke bird would.

She also said he was about to give her his hand me down tv... This broke bird probably doesn't have a decent tv at her crib with her roommate.

Then she's calling dudes broke while bragging about being a model in her mid 20's that can't afford appliances while having roommates.

Tariq must not be giving her much of y'all donation money family.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I finally got the chance to listen to the entire show and she's very typical.

She went over to his house to wash her clothes because she doesn't have a washer and dryer like most broke birds.

She asked him for $40 to get her nails done for her birthday like a broke bird would.

She also said he was about to give her his hand me down tv... This broke bird probably doesn't have a decent tv at her crib with her roommate.

Then she's calling dudes broke while bragging about being a model in her mid 20's that can't afford appliances while having roommates.

Tariq must not be giving her much of y'all donation money family.

Chick is a bird and takes things the heart because she knows its facts.

Talking about her dumb pops giving her mom all his credit cards on the day the met. Her pops is a simp and it makes sense he raised a bird.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Chick is a bird and takes things the heart because she knows its facts.

Talking about her dumb pops giving her mom all his credit cards on the day the met. Her pops is a simp and it makes sense he raised a bird.

I haven't finished the entire episode yet, but she got a little too mad when that caller mentioned the $40 nails and giving up the box. shyt was very telling. :jbhmm:

I love the way Tariq caries her tho, she talks all that shyt then Tariq responded in that text to talk voice "Sara know she be bussin it open" :laff:

Tariq better be careful too, he's going to get himself a sexual harassment accusation if he doesn't calm down. He already does that what's your ig sh1t to every female caller... Dude is thirst...

:rudy: nikka please. Most them broads want their IG to be broadcast so they can get more hits.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I haven't finished the entire episode yet, but she got a little too mad when that caller mentioned the $40 nails and giving up the box. shyt was very telling. :jbhmm:

I love the way Tariq caries her tho, she talks all that shyt then Tariq responded in that text to talk voice "Sara know she be bussin it open" :laff:

:rudy: nikka please. Most them broads want their IG to be broadcast so they can get more hits.

The simple fact she tried to say "dude couldnt get it up" says everything you need to know. If dude is dusty and you arent a bird then you should never know how dude performs (or lacks performance) sexually.