The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
What part of this weeks Sunday Ustream show did Tariq start talking about Finn and white people mispronouncing black people names on purpose.

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
One tip to spot a c00n is that just like whites they are very dishonest. It's no surprise that one of this site's top c00ns dapped your post. I've posted undeniable proof of this dumb chic saying that the only solution for blacks is white government help and you're still denying it. I time stamped the video this time so there's no excuse for ignoring it.

"There is no solution that I can see..........if the government doesn't intervene I don't see a solution........there is no solution that comes from just blacks"

^^^Those quotes are verbatim word for word so stop lying denying that she has said that only solution for blacks is to get the same whites responsible for our oppression to swoop in and save us. That's exactly what she believes and what she promotes. The whole video is about them disagreeing on that issue. Boyce was giving ways that blacks can empower ourselves and she was shooting all them shyts down. Anybody supporting that bytchmade ideology is already defeated.

Breh this is exactly what I said. Listen to what she is saying there is no solution without help from the government, meaning all the things that Boyce promotes such as black business ownership group economics, education, jobs etc will only work if there is support from the government. That is the context of what she argues consistently.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Breh this is exactly what I said. Listen to what she is saying there is no solution without help from the government, meaning all the things that Boyce promotes such as black business ownership group economics, education, jobs etc will only work if there is support from the government. That is the context of what she argues consistently.
She said that government assistance is the only solution for blacks and you denied it with your lying ass.

Like I said, you and this dumb chic has a bytchmade defeated broken spirited mentality and I'll never respect it. Not only is the government not going to support true black empowerment it's going to continue to take steps to sabotage black empowerment like it has done during it's entire existence. The goal is for us to come up with ways to empower ourselves despite the racist government and the hurdles that it put's in place to sabotage us. Waiting on the government to undue what they've deliberately done is equivalent to waiving the white towel and surrendering. If you truly believe that the only solution for blacks involves white governmental assistance then what's the argument against selling out? What's the argument against blacks just looking at themselves as individuals tryin to get in where they fit in? This chic clearly doesn't even believe in black empowerment and she basically says it. Carnell comes right out and says that she doesn't believe in black empowerment and you've actually got people here defending her:heh::mjcry:

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Yo real shyt stop trynna back pedal you look stupid

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
She said that government assistance is the only solution for blacks and you denied it with your lying ass.

Like I said, you and this dumb chic has a bytchmade defeated broken spirited mentality and I'll never respect it. Not only is the government not going to support true black empowerment it's going to continue to take steps to sabotage black empowerment like it has done during it's entire existence. The goal is for us to come up with ways to empower ourselves despite the racist government and the hurdles that it put's in place to sabotage us. Waiting on the government to undue what they've deliberately done is equivalent to waiving the white towel and surrendering. If you truly believe that the only solution for blacks involves white governmental assistance then what's the argument against selling out? What's the argument against blacks just looking at themselves as individuals tryin to get in where they fit in? This chic clearly doesn't even believe in black empowerment and she basically says it. Carnell comes right out and says that she doesn't believe in black empowerment and you've actually got people here defending her:heh::mjcry:

:laugh:. I literally just quoted what she said "No solutions without government intervention" key word: without, meaning any solution presented will have to have support from the government. It does not mean wait on government to do everything.

For example we all know the story of black wall street.. I bring this up because by all definitions those black people did everything right and it was still taken away and if government had done what it was supposed to do and protect the people who were being attacked they would have survived to pass on the wealth they created to future generations.

To your point yes government (more specifically white supremacists in government) has done many things to sabotage the black community but we can't ignore the little bit we do have is largely due to government actually acting on our behalf due to pressure from our community activists. As I said before that is the overall message that she has been pushing these last 6 months or so in her broadcasts.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
:laugh:. I literally just quoted what she said "No solutions without government intervention" key word: without, meaning any solution presented will have to have support from the government. It does not mean wait on government to do everything.
You keep pretending that this is just about me misunderstanding what she said. I know what she said and I'm telling you that I couldn't disagree more. I have absolutely no respect for this "we need whites to save us" mentality. It's a bytchmade ass mindset that will keep blacks permanently dependent on the people who are oppressing us.

For example we all know the story of black wall street.. I bring this up because by all definitions those black people did everything right and it was still taken away and if government had done what it was supposed to do and protect the people who were being attacked they would have survived to pass on the wealth they created to future generations.
Who said that blacks in Tulsa did "everything right"? You're the one saying that and you're only saying it to support your weak invalid argument that blacks can't do anything without white assistance. Blacks in Tulsa did a lot of things right but not everything and there are lessons to be learned from what they did and didn't do right. The lesson to be taken from black Wall street in Tulsa is not that blacks can't empower ourselves without white assistance. The lesson to be taken from Tulsa is that blacks CAN empower ourelves to be relatively self sufficient without white assistance and that whites see our empowerment as a grave threat to their power.

If the government was doing what it was "supposed" to do then there would've never been a need for a black Wall Street. The black Wall Street came about because of legalized white supremacy that openly excluded blacks from doing business with whites. The government is never going to support true black empowerment and blacks like you(I'm assuming you're black) and this Carnell chic need to get that thru your heads.

To your point yes government (more specifically white supremacists in government) has done many things to sabotage the black community but we can't ignore the little bit we do have is largely due to government actually acting on our behalf due to pressure from our community activists. As I said before that is the overall message that she has been pushing these last 6 months or so in her broadcasts.
This is a lie tho. The government isn't responsible for the little that we do have, the government is responsible for all of the shyt that we don't have. The government has never acted on our behalf. We don't have shyt and this is something that Carnell acknowledges. If we continue to listen to c00ns like Carnell we'll never have shyt either. We don't even have a functional community because of the endless measures that the government has taken to keep us weak and dysfunctional. You literally sound like a slave, a house ******.

The shyt is all on us. Again, looking for whites to undue what they've deliberately done is the definition of insanity. You and this Carnell chic are literally insane.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"There is no solution that I can see..........if the government doesn't intervene I don't see a solution........there is no solution that comes from just blacks"
I disagree with this position but please watch any of her last three videos. Great points made on immigration and African relations.