The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't listen to Boyce Watkins at all really, but he sounds like a fukking super genius next to that ridiculous sounding woman.

I'm about to become a YouTube philosopher if a woman like this has an audience

She's clearly an idiot who shouldn't speak in a room with other adults. Listening to that video and I was taken aback out how arrogantly ignorant she is. The fact that she has an audience is a testament to how much we've been beaten and dumbed down. I can't trust or respect anyone who follows or even agrees with her.

:patrice: So I see bunch of y'all don't fukk with Yvette because y'all don't agree with her on Black economics/Finance, which is fine. But I haven't really seen anyone disagree with her on Black politics, which is the main reason I brought her up in the 1st place.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
You've probably seen this

Actually I haven't but the dots aren't hard to connect and until we as a community come to terms with this harsh reality the cycle of dysfunction will continue.

Couldn't care less about this video. I form my own opinions and I don't need anyone to tell me how to feel about things. Carnell is part of the problem for reasons already stated and that have yet to be refuted. Out of all of you who have thrown the cape on for this chic, not one of you have refuted the critiques that I've made about her. Not one of you have refuted the claim that she's not pro-black. Not one of you have refuted my claim that she's a liberal. Not one of you have refuted my claim that she cosigned someone throwing FCW under the bus on some cowardly sucker shyt. Not one of you have refuted my claims that she offers no solutions outside of begging whites for help. I suspect anyone who supports this chic of being some kind of agent because I have yet to see a valid reason for supporting her.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actually I haven't but the dots aren't hard to connect and until we as a community come to terms with this harsh reality the cycle of dysfunction will continue.

Couldn't care less about this video. I form my own opinions and I don't need anyone to tell me how to feel about things. Carnell is part of the problem for reasons already stated and that have yet to be refuted. Out of all of you who have thrown the cape on for this chic, not one of you have refuted the critiques that I've made about her. Not one of you have refuted the claim that she's not pro-black. Not one of you have refuted my claim that she's a liberal. Not one of you have refuted my claim that she cosigned someone throwing FCW under the bus on some cowardly sucker shyt. Not one of you have refuted my claims that she offers no solutions outside of begging whites for help. I suspect anyone who supports this chic of being some kind of agent because I have yet to see a valid reason for supporting her.
This is because you keep talking in circles because you don't agree with her :dead:

How can we debunk your opinion :dead:

I don't even personally agree with her narrative but she has VALID points that we all need to consider.

For example:

Tell me you disagree with most of what she presented?

Gravity

Banned
Daps
This is because you keep talking in circles because you don't agree with her :dead:

How can we debunk your opinion :dead:

I don't even personally agree with her narrative but she has VALID points that we all need to consider.

For example:

Tell me you disagree with most of what she presented?

That video is 50 mins and I just can't invest that much time in her. Let's go back to the video that I posted where she literally says that the only solution for blacks is for whites to save us. That comment alone sums up her entire ideology in a nutshell. How do you reconcile supporting someone who truly believes that the only hope that blacks have is for whites to save us?

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
:leon:Last night was a really good episode
He made a great point about how people intentionally mispronounce black peoples names but the same media and sports announcers have no problem pronouncing Kristaps Porzingis, Novak Djokovic or Jesper Parnevik. Dan LeBatard was doing it today with Giannis Antetokounmpo and it reminded me of what Tariq said. The Bucks announcer cared enough about showing respect to the man so he asked him how to pronounce it and he did his own independent research. It wasn't funny and Dan has done this before with Serge Ibaka and his name. Tariq was right they are trying to do an inside dog whistle joke to each other and fake ignorance when mispronouncing the name. They are not only disrespecting that black person but also their parents who chose that name.

Last edited:

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
You can dress the shyt up any way you want but it's exactly what I said. She literally said that the there are no solutions for blacks outside of government assistance. Any black person with that mentality is already defeated and is part of the problem. You can write another essay tryna sugarcoat shyt but the reality will still be the same.

Doesn't this Antonio cat have a white wife:mjlol:

No, she has stated that we can't get out of our situation without government help, not that government help was the only solitary solution. Is that short enough for you?

Gravity

Banned
Daps
No, she has stated that we can't get out of our situation without government help, not that government help was the only solitary solution. Is that short enough for you?
You're a liar. Boyce asked her point blank what her solutions were and she explicitly said that there are no solutions outside of government assistance. Don't quote me anymore.

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
You're a liar. Boyce asked her point blank what her solutions were and she explicitly said that there are no solutions outside of government assistance. Don't quote me anymore.

I"m not a liar and I've been watching her broadcasts for months now in addition to her videos on boyce's channel. She has consistently stated in her broadcasts that assistance from the government is going to be a major part to the black community digging out of the hole we are in.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I"m not a liar and I've been watching her broadcasts for months now in addition to her videos on boyce's channel. She has consistently stated in her broadcasts that assistance from the government is going to be a major part to the black community digging out of the hole we are in.
One tip to spot a c00n is that just like whites they are very dishonest. It's no surprise that one of this site's top c00ns dapped your post. I've posted undeniable proof of this dumb chic saying that the only solution for blacks is white government help and you're still denying it. I time stamped the video this time so there's no excuse for ignoring it.

"There is no solution that I can see..........if the government doesn't intervene I don't see a solution........there is no solution that comes from just blacks"

^^^Those quotes are verbatim word for word so stop lying denying that she has said that only solution for blacks is to get the same whites responsible for our oppression to swoop in and save us. That's exactly what she believes and what she promotes. The whole video is about them disagreeing on that issue. Boyce was giving ways that blacks can empower ourselves and she was shooting all them shyts down. Anybody supporting that bytchmade ideology is already defeated.