The Tariq Nasheed Thread

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
:patrice:I see alotta folks tweeting or retweeting shots at Tariq on my timeline this weekend.

Brehs, (Any breh) breakdown in a 5th grade way on what's going on, I'm kinda lost on the whole situation and what the tweets with ole boy saying about he's going to get at someone (Nathan)

Glad dude back on air.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Don't even know. but I follow Br. Boyce's channel and seen some of her "debates". No concrete solutions. Talking in circles.

Her and that one dude Antionio (forget his last name) pretty much just wine all day. When you first see one of their vids you think its decent because they cite data and things like that. But when you watch more and more videos you notice a trend of them begging and downing any and everything yet having no solution or counter. It gets old and they dont make their vids as being general social commentary/their views on something but instead all of their content tends to be just crying about how the world isnt fair (which we already know).

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Her and that one dude Antionio (forget his last name) pretty much just wine all day. When you first see one of their vids you think its decent because they cite data and things like that. But when you watch more and more videos you notice a trend of them begging and downing any and everything yet having no solution or counter. It gets old and they dont make their vids as being general social commentary/their views on something but instead all of their content tends to be just crying about how the world isnt fair (which we already know).

And when Dr. Cress-Wellsing died, Yvette was talking shyt about her. Come to find out she's a lesbian. :sas2:

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
Ok that explains a lot actually. It makes perfect sense why she cosigned that hit piece, she has a pro-gay agenda. That alone prevents her being pro-black. She doesn't care about the black family, she's a liberal dyke. She's going to always put those fake white liberal values over pro black values.

You say that she's "legit". How? Every time I've heard her she's just on some Debbie downer defeated shyt basically telling black people thy their only hope is Uncle Sam.
In that video, she literally tells Boyce that there aren't any solutions for blacks outside of white government assistance. Any black person with that mindset is already defeated.

I think you might be misinterpreting her and Antonio's message. I think the point that they are trying to make is that as a collective we seem to think that the government is not largely responsible for the few gains blacks have made in this country. More specifically blacks using organized politics as a means to bear pressure on the government to provide us with the rights that all citizens should have and all the things that entails. I know most people will say "well whites run the government and they are racist so they are never going to change" and overall that is true but it is our obligation as informed blacks to keep putting pressure on the government and do what we can to hold them accountable.

As you have probably know this can be done in a myriad of ways such music, poetry, community activism, business ownership etc but it has to be done no matter the impact.. Yvette and Antonio are approaching it from the political/community activism perspective and I for one support it.

Lastly if you think what they are saying about the data as it relates to the status of black people here in the U.S. is sad or sounds like they are whining it's because it is indeed sad. We have been completely and utterly dominated and there is no shame in admitting that. That in my opinion is the best way to identify solutions.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I think you might be misinterpreting her and Antonio's message. I think the point that they are trying to make is that as a collective we seem to think that the government is not largely responsible for the few gains blacks have made in this country. More specifically blacks using organized politics as a means to bear pressure on the government to provide us with the rights that all citizens should have and all the things that entails. I know most people will say "well whites run the government and they are racist so they are never going to change" and overall that is true but it is our obligation as informed blacks to keep putting pressure on the government and do what we can to hold them accountable.

As you have probably know this can be done in a myriad of ways such music, poetry, community activism, business ownership etc but it has to be done no matter the impact.. Yvette and Antonio are approaching it from the political/community activism perspective and I for one support it.

Lastly if you think what they are saying about the data as it relates to the status of black people here in the U.S. is sad or sounds like they are whining it's because it is indeed sad. We have been completely and utterly dominated and there is no shame in admitting that. That in my opinion is the best way to identify solutions.
You can dress the shyt up any way you want but it's exactly what I said. She literally said that the there are no solutions for blacks outside of government assistance. Any black person with that mentality is already defeated and is part of the problem. You can write another essay tryna sugarcoat shyt but the reality will still be the same.

Doesn't this Antonio cat have a white wife:mjlol:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
You can dress the shyt up any way you want but it's exactly what I said. She literally said that the there are no solutions for blacks outside of government assistance. Any black person with that mentality is already defeated and is part of the problem. You can write another essay tryna sugarcoat shyt but the reality will still be the same.

Doesn't this Antonio cat have a white wife:mjlol:
Its her co host with the white wife. Antonio has a different channel.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Him going off on that 19 year moist dude. That was brutal. Laughed the whole time. And the sad thing is he didn't deny not having a older men in his life. Called chelation niguh a single mother.
That was some real ass talk that would greatly benefit dude if he took it in and applied it to his life. I've had that same covo with countless posters here who display inherent bytchassness. That kind of feminine behavior amongst men is actually an epidemic in our community. This site is proof:francis:
Its her co host with the white wife. Antonio has a different channel.
Oh ok

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
That was some real ass talk that would greatly benefit dude if he took it in and applied it to his life. I've had that same covo with countless posters here who display inherent bytchassness. That kind of feminine behavior amongst men is actually an epidemic in our community. This site is proof:francis:

Oh ok

You've probably seen this

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
He said Star Wars put Finn in a 2 episode coma:damn::mjlol:
tumblr_o0hgqnQoQJ1untprdo2_250.gif

:francis:

:dead: @ when Tariq was shytting on Finn again
lmaoooo
:russ:
that nikka nerd voice was hilarious. he sounded just like the dudes that was on here caping for Finn :russ: