The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

that captain america stimulus package :damn:

Tariq's about to dial down that white supremacy and start talking about "good non-white supremacist white people" REAL soon. Wait for it. Hustlers gon hustle.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps

He said Star Wars put Finn in a 2 episode coma:damn::mjlol:
tumblr_o0hgqnQoQJ1untprdo2_250.gif

:francis:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
:heh: So you aren't familiar with Frances Cress Welsing or her theory on white supremacy? Read the Isis Papers my man.

Welsing doesn't really say much about homosexuals. She actually predicted the gay agenda that we see today that's pushed on our community. It's just a part of her overall theory of white supremacy. When she passed, Carnell tweeted a hit piece written by some cat named RL Stephens The Hidden Colors of Frances Cress Welsing’s Historical Legacy

It's like that Neely Fuller quote says,
"If you don't understand white supremacy/racism ,everything that you do understand will only confuse you.."

Carnell doesn't understand white supremacy. She's not pro black, she's a liberal who happens to be classified as black.
Yvette is gay, she ran with a hit piece and was flat out wrong. That doesn't mean she isn't legit. She's one of the best I've heard on numerous issues within our community

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Him going off on that 19 year moist dude. That was brutal. Laughed the whole time. And the sad thing is he didn't deny not having a older men in his life. Called chelation niguh a single mother.
You can tell, he sounded like he didn't have a dad in his life

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Yvette is gay, she ran with a hit piece and was flat out wrong. That doesn't mean she isn't legit. She's one of the best I've heard on numerous issues within our community
Ok that explains a lot actually. It makes perfect sense why she cosigned that hit piece, she has a pro-gay agenda. That alone prevents her being pro-black. She doesn't care about the black family, she's a liberal dyke. She's going to always put those fake white liberal values over pro black values.

You say that she's "legit". How? Every time I've heard her she's just on some Debbie downer defeated shyt basically telling black people thy their only hope is Uncle Sam.
In that video, she literally tells Boyce that there aren't any solutions for blacks outside of white government assistance. Any black person with that mindset is already defeated.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Ok that explains a lot actually. It makes perfect sense why she cosigned that hit piece, she has a pro-gay agenda. That alone prevents her being pro-black. She doesn't care about the black family, she's a liberal dyke. She's going to always put those fake white liberal values over pro black values.

You say that she's "legit". How? Every time I've heard her she's just on some Debbie downer defeated shyt basically telling black people thy their only hope is Uncle Sam.
In that video, she literally tells Boyce that there aren't any solutions for blacks outside of white government assistance. Any black person with that mindset is already defeated.

No it don't.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Tariq killed that Jackie Robinson part last night. He should have saved that for the podcast show. He saving the Cleveland simp for that show I would think.

This nikka momma was texting him last night. LMAO.

"You seem like you stressed"

Last edited: