The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
She said "white people have all the wealth and they not giving us anything. We have to have government step in. We need government"

:russ: Her government is white. What the fukk is she talking about. Why would her white government give her anything if white people ain't giving her anything :snoop:
You're not getting what she's saying. The biggest gains for black folk in terms of employment and standard of living have come from the federal government(as it has for whites) this is just a fact.

So we need to get our politics together to reallocate funds/budgets to black people.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
You're not getting what she's saying. The biggest gains for black folk in terms of employment and standard of living have come from the federal government(as it has for whites) this is just a fact.

So we need to get our politics together to reallocate funds/budgets to black people.
I get what she is saying. The biggest losses for black people have come from the white federal government too, it's still a ridiculous argument. The federal government has done WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more to harm black people than it every will to help black people.

It's like asking my rapist to use a condom every once in a while and feeling thankful about it every time the rapist does use a condom to rape me.:scust:

Gravity

Banned
Daps

What she's saying is that white daddy is the only one who can save black people and there's no solution beyond that.
:patrice: So I see bunch of y'all don't fukk with Yvette because y'all don't agree with her on Black economics/Finance, which is fine. But I haven't really seen anyone disagree with her on Black politics, which is the main reason I brought her up in the 1st place.
What do you mean "black politics"? She cosigned someone throwing Welsing under the bus due to her opposition to the gay agenda and how it's being used to keep the black community dysfunctional. That's a liberal position not a pro-black position. Name a respected pro-black scholar who shares that position?

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
What she's saying is that white daddy is the only one who can save black people and there's no solution beyond that.

What do you mean "black politics"? She cosigned someone throwing Welsing under the bus due to her opposition to the gay agenda and how it's being used to keep the black community dysfunctional. That's a liberal position not a pro-black position. Name a respected pro-black scholar who shares that position?
I don't hear Yvette :cape: for batty men and I listen pretty regularly:hubie:

I'd have to see what Welsing said to determine if it's a reasonable position

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
I get what she is saying. The biggest losses for black people have come from the white federal government too, it's still a ridiculous argument. The federal government has done WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more to harm black people than it every will to help black people.

It's like asking my rapist to use a condom every once in a while and feeling thankful about it every time the rapist does use a condom to rape me.:scust:
It has... when politically we were at our weakest. When Martin, Malcolm etc were constantly going at the necks of the government, INCLUDING WHITES ON THE LEFT, the federal government helped

The problem now is that the black community is too fukking close to Democrats and now we get virtually nothing.

We need our own party basically

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I don't hear Yvette :cape: for batty men and I listen pretty regularly:hubie:

I'd have to see what Welsing said to determine if it's a reasonable position
:heh: So you aren't familiar with Frances Cress Welsing or her theory on white supremacy? Read the Isis Papers my man.

Welsing doesn't really say much about homosexuals. She actually predicted the gay agenda that we see today that's pushed on our community. It's just a part of her overall theory of white supremacy. When she passed, Carnell tweeted a hit piece written by some cat named RL Stephens The Hidden Colors of Frances Cress Welsing’s Historical Legacy

It's like that Neely Fuller quote says,
"If you don't understand white supremacy/racism ,everything that you do understand will only confuse you.."

Carnell doesn't understand white supremacy. She's not pro black, she's a liberal who happens to be classified as black.