The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Gravity negged you for your post in the thread The Tariq Nasheed Thread. With the following comment: fukk that slack jawed bytch that birthed your fakkit ass
Today at 3:26 PM

Nikka MAD :umad:
:heh: at this fakkit. Neg's me first then runs to tattle to the board that I negged him back accusing me of being "mad":snoop:
The most annoying thing about this message board is if I don't 100% agree with what you are saying, something must be wrong with you. I think the world of Yvette and Tariq. Questioning both is okay but being mad that people ask to question or just assuming off of one video you might have watched 6 months ago is silly.

You are doing well King Slime. I don't understand why dudes pigeon hole another breh or brehette

It's ok to not agree or feel that someone else is wrong as long as you can explain why. I haven't pigeonholed anyone. If you like this Carnell chic then keep liking her. Don't start acting all bytchy and passive aggressive because you can't convince others to like her tho. I've explained why I don't trust or put much stock in what she says. Instead of dealing with my explanation explaining why you disagree you come with the passive aggression. "(sucks teeth) Did you even watch the video that you posted?" Now that's what's annoying.
Let's agree to disagree
It's not about a difference of opinion here. It's about you contradicting yourself while not making much sense overall. Take this part of one of your posts below.
All these people, Tariq, Yvette, and Welsing serve the purpose of creating a dialogue for their listeners to use to participate in the discussion, learn more about the issues we are confronted with in the world, and then for them to add to the solutions in turn.
It makes no sense to group those 3 together when 2 of them are on a completely different page than the third one. The article that Carnell cosigned attempting to dismiss Welsing's teachings/theories as "miseducation" completely contradicts a lot of things that people like myself, Welsing, Nasheed, Neely Fuller ect believe. You never answered the question of how you reconcile supporting people on the opposite sides of a lot of issues facing the community? Do you agree with People like Welsing and Nasheed that there's a gay agenda being pushed on blacks in order to keep the community weak and dysfunctional? If so, then how do you explain supporting someone who completely dismisses that in favor of supporting the gay agenda?
If you believe in true black empowerment then how can you support someone who thinks that blacks must rely on the government?

Ezigbo Nwanyi

From the East
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Home of Dr. Michael Okpara & GeneralAguiyi-Ironsi
It does matter. It matters a lot. That said, so was Marcus Garvey. But so is Crispy. Just saying, Tariq been in the industry for over 20 years. You don't get gigs in Hollywood for no reason. I will just say be careful and don't take this man as the be all. There is a reason why a demon like Napoleon likes him. This nikka is talking about going back to vodun when Deuteronomy talks v. it. This is the same man that knows "all" religions. Not saying Tariq is a con cause I don't think he is but don't blindly follow this nikka is all I am saying. There is a difference between magician like many in the Bible and a wizard or witch and believe me, both know the Bible.

No Black person can be in the elites. What you think Get Out was about? They can be in bed, in like or en vouge with them but they can be them in their world. Call it white supremacy is what we are all under but in that world, it's different but it ain't. I ain't trying to say more than I've said so far. But ya'll need to pay attention to anything you encounter in life. No matter the messenger. satan has messengers too. Who you think Memphistopheles was?

Stop it! You and this far-fetched narrative. Good versus evil shyt. At the end of day none of this will solve the black community problems but cause confusion. No one should worship any man, take what you can from the information and KIM.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue

:stopitslime: At anybody cosigning this dumb defeated ass chic.

She said "white people have all the wealth and they not giving us anything. We have to have government step in. We need government"

:russ: Her government is white. What the fukk is she talking about. Why would her white government give her anything if white people ain't giving her anything :snoop:

Last edited:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
I don't listen to Boyce Watkins at all really, but he sounds like a fukking super genius next to that ridiculous sounding woman.

I'm about to become a YouTube philosopher if a woman like this has an audience

Gravity

Banned
Daps
She said "white people have all the wealth and they not giving us anything. We have to have government step in. We need government"

:russ: Her government is white. What the fukk is she talking about. Why would her white government give her anything if white people ain't giving her anything :snoop:
She's clearly an idiot who shouldn't speak in a room with other adults. Listening to that video and I was taken aback out how arrogantly ignorant she is. The fact that she has an audience is a testament to how much we've been beaten and dumbed down. I can't trust or respect anyone who follows or even agrees with her.