The Tariq Nasheed Thread

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I understand what you're saying. I'm saying that you're wrong. Just saying that your goal is black empowerment isn't good enough. Black feminists claim to be about black female empowerment but when you listen to their talking points you understand that their true agenda isn't really about black female empowerment. It's about black women getting in where they fit in within the system of white supremacy. This is the same feeling that I get from the few times that I've listened to this woman. She seems to just want blacks to get in where we fit in within the system. Just because this Carnell chic claims to be about black empowerment doesn't mean that we should automatically support her. Especially when she has a flawed outlook on race, racism, and the ways that blacks should overcome racism/white supremacy. That's evident by her cosigning that bullshyt article throwing Welsing under the bus. Claiming that white supremacy can be explained by the history of political economy is wrong. Denying that white supremacy is ultimately rooted in the genetic survival of whites is wrong. Defending the liberal pro-gay/tranny agenda(which the article that she cosigned does) is counterproductive to black empowerment.

Here she is being obtuse in order give trump cover

She knows good and damn well that people weren't denying trump's claim that blacks are poor and that the backlash was about his condescension and dishonesty. His "black ppl, your communities suck so what do you have to lose?" rants weren't made out of true concern for blacks. They were about being condescending and sarcastic. He was basically making fun of blacks to entertain his racist ass base at campaign rallies.

:heh: at this satam or whatever cat talking about her producer........who's married to a white chic.

Did you actually watch the video?

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yvette Carnell has done absolutely nothing, she's a notorious chronic complainer waiting for bad shyt to happen to say I told you so.

Forget that broad, she hasn't found her foot in life.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Yvette Carnell has done absolutely nothing, she's a notorious chronic complainer waiting for bad shyt to happen to say I told you so.

Forget that broad, she hasn't found her foot in life.
She don't have capitol like that. She hasn't done nothing that white people find valuable to give her capitol.