The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yvette Carnell:mjlol:
Minus her "black people are poor and need Daddy government" narrative, Yvette knows her shyt and at least knows the data. Tariq is a slick talker who's way too loose with the facts to be doing politics. Mark my words no more than 2 years Tariq will be shouting her out and interviewing her heavy. Laws of Power, Tariq will quickly realize that Yvette's political message outweighs his movies and will support her heavy publicly.

Save the file.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Also I gotta agree on not following Tariq blindly. Watching Yvette Carnell's YouTube Channel & following certain black folks on Twitter who talk politics have made me realize that Tariq is fukking novice when it comes to politics. I will often skip over his tweets about politics now.
Yvette Carnell:mjlol:

Minus her "black people are poor and need Daddy government" narrative, Yvette knows her shyt and at least knows the data. Tariq is a slick talker who's way too loose with the facts to be doing politics. Mark my words no more than 2 years Tariq will be shouting her out and interviewing her heavy. Laws of Power, Tariq will quickly realize that Yvette's political message outweighs his movies and will support her heavy publicly.

Save the file.
I also fukks with the brotha that's the producer/fill-in host of Yvette's show.

:patrice: Didn't Tariq beef with Yvette though?

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
DuBois and Garvey weren't brothers in the slightest, they didn't get along at all. DuBois was basically c00ning for massa until he got old and realized that Garvey was right about cacs.

And I assumed the Hollywood gigs you're referring to was more than writing comedy skits.
People really calling DuBois a c00n? It's really some lost dudes out here

Gravity

Banned
Daps

Save the file.
She doesn't know shyt except what white liberals tell her. A "blacks need whites" description sums up her overall ideology accurately. She's not pro black she's a black liberal which is just another term for c00n. She's a black feminist type even if she doesn't claim the title. Whatever benefit of the doubt that one would give her should've gone out of the window when she shytted on FCR after she died. Cowards like her and Marc Hill wouldn't dare challenge Welsing and her views while she was here to defend them, they waited to after she passed to throw her under the bus in defense/advocacy of gays/trannies. You should never trust people like that.
I also fukks with the brotha that's the producer/fill-in host of Yvette's show.

:patrice: Didn't Tariq beef with Yvette though?
Black liberals cannot be trusted fam. Liberalism as an ideology is nothing but self destruction to whatever community adopts it. There's a reason that most whites are conservative. The problem with conservatism in this society is that it's controlled by overt white supremacists who don't really apologize for being pro-white. That means that anybody who wants to advance in the conservative movement has to cater to those racist whites. We need a pro-black conservative movement because this liberalism shyt is not going to get it. The liberalism that people like this Carnell woman pushes is sabotaging the community.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yvette Carnell is a lesbo boring repetitive ass clown. She's one of the biggest complainers I have ever seen with no solution to anything, always whining because she's broke and scared of living life.

She always attacks the black community to feel good about herself because her life sucks. Cmon people look at her body language, she's a depressed fukk, you can tell she cries a lot and hides from people.

That dude on the show with her is a closet fakkit too, these people are all miserable including boyce watkins.

You can tell by the way they speak that they aren't happy when the wake up in the morning, all of them are confused and use videos as their therapy.

Last edited:

KingSlime

All Star
Daps
She doesn't know shyt except what white liberals tell her. A "blacks need whites" description sums up her overall ideology accurately. She's not pro black she's a black liberal which is just another term for c00n. She's a black feminist type even if she doesn't claim the title. Whatever benefit of the doubt that one would give her should've gone out of the window when she shytted on FCR after she died. Cowards like her and Marc Hill wouldn't dare challenge Welsing and her views while she was here to defend them, they waited to after she passed to throw her under the bus in defense/advocacy of gays/trannies. You should never trust people like that.

Black liberals cannot be trusted fam. Liberalism as an ideology is nothing but self destruction to whatever community adopts it. There's a reason that most whites are conservative. The problem with conservatism in this society is that it's controlled by overt white supremacists who don't really apologize for being pro-white. That means that anybody who wants to advance in the conservative movement has to cater to those racist whites. We need a pro-black conservative movement because this liberalism shyt is not going to get it. The liberalism that people like this Carnell woman pushes is sabotaging the community.
Instead of emotional ad hominems can you detail how any of her talking points or ideologies are wrong? :jbhmm: And she isn't a liberal or a feminist at all. Hearing her speak once and it'll be clear that that just isn't true, she advocates for black people getting their money and black people only. She never has tried to divide the black community through gender or sexual orientation or cast a net open for other groups to take advantage what she believes is the birthright of blacks in this country. Her laser sharp focus should be commended

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
People really calling DuBois a c00n? It's really some lost dudes out here

DuBois sided with the white people in America to attempt to sabotage Garvey and the UNIA globally. Then at the end of his life he got a wake-up call after they deported Garvey and cacs started treated him like ****** they viewed him as.

If siding with cacs to destroy the most powerful black organization at the time ain't c00ning, idk what is.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It does matter. It matters a lot. That said, so was Marcus Garvey. But so is Crispy. Just saying, Tariq been in the industry for over 20 years. You don't get gigs in Hollywood for no reason. I will just say be careful and don't take this man as the be all. There is a reason why a demon like Napoleon likes him. This nikka is talking about going back to vodun when Deuteronomy talks v. it. This is the same man that knows "all" religions. Not saying Tariq is a con cause I don't think he is but don't blindly follow this nikka is all I am saying. There is a difference between magician like many in the Bible and a wizard or witch and believe me, both know the Bible.

No Black person can be in the elites. What you think Get Out was about? They can be in bed, in like or en vouge with them but they can be them in their world. Call it white supremacy is what we are all under but in that world, it's different but it ain't. I ain't trying to say more than I've said so far. But ya'll need to pay attention to anything you encounter in life. No matter the messenger. satan has messengers too. Who you think Memphistopheles was?

the bible you're quoting is freemasonic lol