The Tariq Nasheed Thread

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Didn't Obama tell Steve to go? I could be mistaken.

How are you going to determine when he's ready?:heh:

Do you think Obama and the rest of these corporate shilling fukks listen to our scholars:dahell:

Obama can kick it with gangster rappers that currently rap about doing and be a part of illegal deeds and enterprises.:sas2:

Last edited:

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
As the Colis resident c00n, yes this is c00ning.

Entertaining white folks that ain't shyt for money by being token negros is c00ning. Plain and simple.

With that being said, pride ain't gonna keep the lights on and school doors open. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do to eat. I ain't gonna hate on folks doing a job to get paid. Alumni dropping the ball. They shouldn't even be in lose lose situation like this in the first place.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Y'all know the Daily Caller is Tucker Carlson's site right? It's his version of Huffington Post. They keeping tabs on Tariq.
@Raymond Burrr

:heh: You peeped that The Daily Caller got some Bedwench named Amber Randall on the Tariq beat?

JOjWdcl.jpg

When ever do they do a hitpiece on Tariq, she writes the article.

Last edited:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
@Raymond Burrr

:heh: You peeped that The Daily Caller got some Bedwench named Amber Randall on the Tariq beat?

tF5rHqT.jpg

When ever do they do a hairpiece on Tariq, she writes the article.
Let me guess, the racist right's bedwench to use to attack anything black so whites won't come off as racist :hhh:

And :dead: at this mega thread.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
@Raymond Burrr

JOjWdcl.jpg

When ever do they do a hitpiece on Tariq, she writes the article.

You already know :russ:

Paying c00ns to smear blacks who fight against white supremacy is the wave.

PROMOTING c00ns is a wave. SWS Stefan Molyneux had dumb ass Diamond & Silk (Trump's plantation mammies), and Jessie Lee Peterson on his show.

shyt the Shea Butters work for FREE to smear blacks who want empowerment, hoping to get PROMOTED, and hopefully PAID to against their own best interest by the SWS.

shyt ain't even slick anymore :snoop: