The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Daps
Turn the invitation down for what? And what do you prove by turning it down? And performing for Hilary would've been acceptable?
1. Because Donald Trump is a racist
2. Prove that their not willing to perform for the entertainment of racists.
3.No Hillary Clinton is also a racist.

Swagnicious

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Swagville
The fact that you commented in multiple threads multiple times already kills your original argument. If something were not POSTWORTHY then it wouldn't pique your interest enough to click it open and read it let alone participate and comment multiple times. Isn't Apathy the true definition non thread worthiness?

:what:

All I said was Tariq needs a general thread instead of having several threads a week.....which makes sense .

I didn't say shyt about him not being postworthy.....if I did I would've just said "stop posting about this wack ass nikka and his opinions"

Just post it in a general, not a thread that'll be forgotten in a few days. I can understand him confronting Tommy as a new thread since that was a big incident in itself.....but "Tariq calls person #49278 a c00n"? :comeon:

Dude hardly does anything but spout opinions, try to kick knowledge and call people c00ns on his shows or on someone else's show.....it's usually the same old shyt anyway

Look at the huge Kent general thread.....updates about him are usually the same old shyt, but at least it's all contained in one thread for those who are interested in all things Kent-related. Would you rather see a few Kent threads on here every week whenever he tries to date a bytch again or he threatens to kill himself again?

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
But I agree with Tariq. The administration is c00ns and this is unacceptable, yes, it's hard to shyt on Generals without shytting on soldiers but it is possible for the kids to turn down the invitation and not attend but they didn't (Hopefully a few did)
So literally anyone that does anything in any capacity with Trump is a sellout?

So Obama didn't do shyt for blacks, largely because we didn't hold him accountable. So the idea is to have literally no relationship at all with the next guy, even you get money that will provide funding for something that only blacks will use?:mindblown:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

So Obama didn't do shyt for blacks, largely because we didn't hold him accountable. So the idea is to have literally no relationship at all with the next guy, even you get money that will provide funding for something that only blacks will use?:mindblown:

Symbolism>> than tangible benefits that are positive nowadays

Professor Mac

Im African not black
Daps
Everything wrong in the black community has to do with white supremacy...

And if you don't agree with me than you are a c00n or a tokin ******

-all of Tariq Nasheeds talking points

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC

To answer your question YES at the moment

And the reason why is the 2nd part I bolded. Why have a relationship with a guy who does not respect our scholars? Meeting with Kanye and Steve instead of Cornell West or someone like that shows you he doesn't respect nor take us serious enough to even try and make a difference. That's like someone skipping over the CEO to ask the janitor about the company.

WHy try to have a dialogue with someone who isn't trying to have a dialogue.

Until he's ready to really listen he should be ignored.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Aint nobody gonna remember this 4 months from now. Our attention spans are about the same as goldfish.

Its a reflection of the administration, not the students though, so i don't think calling them c00ns is fair. What should they do, boycott, get kicked off the band and lose their scholarship? :childplease:
Do it for the Coli :mjgrin:

Bootzilla

Direct from the chocolate milkyway
Daps
Reppin
Hampton va
To make a point and prove you are on code. It's one of those situations where I don't think I could've done it if I was in their shoes (I'm reflecting on my more militant times in life) but I can't really hold it long term against the band members but I can with the administration and band director. I'm 50/50 on it with the band just cuz they have an option to choose not to go and I also believe if they refused then somebody might have helped them put a trip to DC together for them after the inauguration.

Let's keep it real here, if you are 22 and don't get another opportunity to travel to DC in your lifetime and you live on the East Coast you either died young, got really sick or are a loser of the biggest epic proportions.
I'm mainly saddened by the choice the directors mad and they are the real c00ns. I also on the other side happy young black kids are getting the chance to visit the state and maybe open more doors for them. But unless the director is having them play fukk donald trump he is a certified c00n and needs to be checked

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
To answer your question YES at the moment

And the reason why is the 2nd part I bolded. Why have a relationship with a guy who does not respect our scholars? Meeting with Kanye and Steve instead of Cornell West or someone like that shows you he doesn't respect nor take us serious enough to even try and make a difference. That's like someone skipping over the CEO to ask the janitor about the company.

WHy try to have a dialogue with someone who isn't trying to have a dialogue.

Until he's ready to really listen he should be ignored.
Didn't Obama tell Steve to go? I could be mistaken.

How are you going to determine when he's ready?:heh:

Do you think Obama and the rest of these corporate shilling fukks listen to our scholars:dahell: