The Tariq Nasheed Thread

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps

2:27:48 mark Tariq talks about the race of his neighbors.

They thought he was Rampage Jackson:laff:He probably wanted to get a new hairstyle and everything after that happened. Rampage has fallen off in fame since leaving the UFC so Tariq will be more famous than him soon.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
After I signed up for the beta, and didn't get any confirmation email I forgot all about that app.

Any uncensored pro Black talk I want to engage in, I'll just do it on the coli. That was the whole purpose of the app anyway. A Black alternative to Facebook where we could voice our opinions.

app is just a bunch of people posting dumb pro black memes all day just like they do now on FB lol.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Serious question brehs.... no diss... but did this nikka completely abandon bringing the MOORus app to Android-based phones?? Is it even still poppin on the Iphones?? :patrice:
After I signed up for the beta, and didn't get any confirmation email I forgot all about that app.

Any uncensored pro Black talk I want to engage in, I'll just do it on the coli. That was the whole purpose of the app anyway. A Black alternative to Facebook where we could voice our opinions.
app is just a bunch of people posting dumb pro black memes all day just like they do now on FB lol.

:heh: They do the same shyt on Blaqspot.

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
:whew: The Ocky chick that Tariq was talking about in the first few minutes of this episode, just posted this pic:

She blocked me on twitter. May have been simping too hard...:francis: She reminds me of that Entice chick....

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City