The Tariq Nasheed Thread

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps

- a guy in the comments section named Tariq's Sugardaddy
-
the guy really called him Mr. T
:deadmanny: Tariq cant escape these trolls even in the real world:dead:

I am surprised Tariq's family orders so much food. I thought the mother in law or Tariq's mom lived there to help his wife out with the cooking and babysitting.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I found a periscope video of Tariq's interview on the Karen Hunter show from a couple weeks ago:

https://www.periscope.tv/w/1gqxvZpNzRBxB

EDIT:

:martin: The video ends when they start taking questions from callers. So it's not the entire guest appearance, just the first 27.5 minutes.

@No Sleep

Last edited:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
I found a periscope video of Tariq's interview on the Karen Hunter show from a couple weeks ago:

https://www.periscope.tv/w/1gqxvZpNzRBxB

EDIT:

:martin: The video ends when they start taking questions from callers. So it's not the entire guest appearance, just the first 27.5 minutes.

@No Sleep

Yo, he had them trying to fish for all kinds of shyt. Then they started twisting his words. The chick on there that went to Morgan State should have took a look at this.
Obama’s roller coaster relationship with HBCUs

Last edited:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Serious question brehs.... no diss... but did this nikka completely abandon bringing the MOORus app to Android-based phones?? Is it even still poppin on the Iphones?? :patrice:

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
Serious question brehs.... no diss... but did this nikka completely abandon bringing the MOORus app to Android-based phones?? Is it even still poppin on the Iphones?? :patrice:

After I signed up for the beta, and didn't get any confirmation email I forgot all about that app.

Any uncensored pro Black talk I want to engage in, I'll just do it on the coli. That was the whole purpose of the app anyway. A Black alternative to Facebook where we could voice our opinions.