The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The band members aren't c00ns, they just kids trying to see DC. The administration is doing this for money and/or increase in enrollment. This is about money at the end of the day

Exactly... Half of those kids aint even been out of Alabama... it would be good to see the capital and get that much needed bread in the process.... Tariq resorting to calling 18 to 22 year old c00ns is kinda low..... nikkas will do anything for hits/likes/views....

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Exactly... Half of those kids aint even been out of Alabama... it would be good to see the capital and get that much needed bread in the process.... Tariq resorting to calling 18 to 22 year old c00ns is kinda low..... nikkas will do anything for hits/likes/views....

But I agree with Tariq. The administration is c00ns and this is unacceptable, yes, it's hard to shyt on Generals without shytting on soldiers but it is possible for the kids to turn down the invitation and not attend but they didn't (Hopefully a few did)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
But I agree with Tariq. The administration is c00ns and this is unacceptable, yes, it's hard to shyt on Generals without shytting on soldiers but it is possible for the kids to turn down the invitation and not attend but they didn't (Hopefully a few did)

Turn the invitation down for what? And what do you prove by turning it down? And performing for Hilary would've been acceptable?

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Man, these kids just want to perform for the country to see, most of them probably don't even know what white supramacy is. Tariq actually did refer to the members themselves as c00ns since he posted a pic of racc00ns playing southern instruments which was uncalled for imo

Last edited:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Turn the invitation down for what? And what do you prove by turning it down? And performing for Hilary would've been acceptable?

To make a point and prove you are on code. It's one of those situations where I don't think I could've done it if I was in their shoes (I'm reflecting on my more militant times in life) but I can't really hold it long term against the band members but I can with the administration and band director. I'm 50/50 on it with the band just cuz they have an option to choose not to go and I also believe if they refused then somebody might have helped them put a trip to DC together for them after the inauguration.

Let's keep it real here, if you are 22 and don't get another opportunity to travel to DC in your lifetime and you live on the East Coast you either died young, got really sick or are a loser of the biggest epic proportions.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Give a nikka a few laughs they will excuse anything smh

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Aint nobody gonna remember this 4 months from now. Our attention spans are about the same as goldfish.

Its a reflection of the administration, not the students though, so i don't think calling them c00ns is fair. What should they do, boycott, get kicked off the band and lose their scholarship? :childplease:

Swagnicious

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Swagville
I bet if I pull up every Tariq thread from the past month you left a comment in each one.

Give it a try but I doubt it.....

Only time I remember posting about this nikka was this thread, the thread about him confronting c00nomayor and the thread where Tucker Carlson had him looking silly. MAYBE one or two other threads that I can't remember.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Give it a try but I doubt it.....

Only time I remember posting about this nikka was this thread, the thread about him confronting c00nomayor and the thread where Tucker Carlson had him looking silly. MAYBE one or two other threads that I can't remember.

The fact that you commented in multiple threads multiple times already kills your original argument. If something were not POSTWORTHY then it wouldn't pique your interest enough to click it open and read it let alone participate and comment multiple times. Apathy is the true definition of non thread worthy content.

Last edited: