The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Why didn't you quote falling c00ns like you who use deflections out? Your "what about black on black crime" bullshyt ass mentality is literally a lyric of the c00n train song.

"what about Black on Black crime" is a valid question in the discussion of #BlackLivesMatter, but as you and others have explained, the lives of Black people murdered by other Black people don't matter in the context of the #BlackLivesMatter campaign.

I do care about the abortion rate and have even offered my opinion of how we could lower it.

"what about Black on Black crime" isn't my mentality, you have a bad habit of misrepresentating what others say due to your poor interpretation of what's actually being said.

When people say #Blacklivesmatter, who are they trying to convince?

They're clearly trying to convince the people in power.

the people in power are not confused about who's lives matter, but Black people clearly are confused.

I'm just trying to get a clear understanding about which lives matter in the context of this #BlackLivesMatter campaign, and based on the information you and others have provided, #BlackLivesMatter isn't about ALL Black lives, but rather the lives of Black people taken by police officers and white vigilantes.

James Worthy

Superstar
Daps
tumblr_mmxz0gjzfy1rciblxo1_500.gif

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The arguments that they stand on are filled with holes and just don't make sense in general but sadly a lot of white Americans think like this. If they really sat down and thought about it they would realize how foolish they really sound.
No, they already know it makes no sense. Their superiority complex makes them believe that if they deflect and lie enough black people will accept their lies as truths or they will pass laws to support their lie. When you control the land you control the truth.