The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I salute Tariq. Hustler to the fullest. Went from Pimping advice to relationship advice to now pimping the knowledge you find in any black bookstore.

Then gets paid to talk for 2 hours on ustream by clicking the ads every few minutes. LMFAO.

All you gotta do is talk man. Get paid to talk and give folks what they want. Telling people what they wanna hear is very lucrative. He's inspiring honestly.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
define "go to", we're not looking to Tariq for leadership. He hosts a radio show discussing topics we happen to care about, that's why we listen.
Listening to a radio show is terrible according to these guys. They always say we go to tariq but in reality I get my info from real scholars. Just cause these lames don't know who Dr Claud Anderson is and that our economic knowledge comes from him they pretend to assume we're getting it from tariq cause they're c00ns and cacs. It's really strange the time and energy that goes into trolling. But I guess that's why we get annoyed by them so much, we can't fathom the lameness it takes to do it.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
These poems.
1279617800_Carmelo-Anthony-lying-on-the-floor.gif

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
@HankHill It's bad enough that you're a shytty gimmick poster. Now you misrepresent everyone's opinions here for attention. Do you really have nothing better to do?

You're the dude who watches wrestling.

Keep that in mind before you criticize how anyone else spends their free time.
Actually, that's mean, you're the dude who still capes for the Redskins. :russ::mjlol:

Listening to a radio show is terrible according to these guys. They always say we go to tariq but in reality I get my info from real scholars. Just cause these lames don't know who Dr Claud Anderson is and that our economic knowledge comes from him they pretend to assume we're getting it from tariq cause they're c00ns and cacs. It's really strange the time and energy that goes into trolling. But I guess that's why we get annoyed by them so much, we can't fathom the lameness it takes to do it.

I know who he is, am I still a c00n?

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
He cussed some dude out in the chat room for talking about crispy. Yet, he makes a dam puppet show about crispy LMAO. That shyt is funny as hell.

I thought he was working on a new c00n train.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
"stop trying to convince white supremacists that #BlackLivesMatter" -Tariq Nasheed
Why didn't you quote falling c00ns like you who use deflections out? Your "what about black on black crime" bullshyt ass mentality is literally a lyric of the c00n train song.