Daps
0gOgHWn.gif

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
No, they already know it makes no sense. Their superiority complex makes them believe that if they deflect and lie enough black people will accept their lies as truths or they will pass laws to support their lie. When you control the land you control the truth.

Agreed, except for this. The truth is always the truth. It's the illusion they control.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
The arguments that they stand on are filled with holes and just don't make sense in general but sadly a lot of white Americans think like this. If they really sat down and thought about it they would realize how foolish they really sound.
White supremacy has nothing to do with logic.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
O'Reilly ain't dumb bro :ufdup:

He's slick as hell :mjpls:

All O'Reilly will do is search for some bullshyt stats. His views will get debunked then he will try to switch it up as if he is not against what his opponent is saying. When HC4 drops I think Tariq will get some shows calling him. I think I got TBA a spot on the Jesse Lee Peterson show.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

cac alert!

:what:

Can u idiots please stop using this cop out. This idiot sh*t is getting annoying. My face has been plastered all over this website so when an idiot says that to me I immediatly dismiss them as being an idiot and their words just meaningless mumbles of an idiot.