The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps

he's spitting facts though

Azealia Banks is an excellent example :olymjrdn:

That's exactly what he said....so you pretty much agree with him.
BTW he has not made it a bedwench thing yet...you can continue on waiting

So why would he put , Sisters Who Date Whiteboys Weaves Be Looking like this? Any black broad with a weave has it stop relegating it to white dating black breezies.It ain't funny and no I don't agree with dude.

MaLi

Pro
Daps
Its funny how this dude is clowning and people are overly sensitive about talking about their idol Tariq.

But that is a good question they should ask Tariq what are we going to do about it and not just say some vague usual bullshyt answer of group economics talk that all these hotep dudes is harp on about.

Im done though, yall have at it.

Tariq says things that most Black males with aware father figures been saying since we were young. Is everything he says perfect and correct? No, but its sure as hell better than listening to some preacher shoving white JEsus down our throats, and its better than absorbing 90 percent of the media out there. It isnt better than picking up some books, but thats on the individual and not Tariq.

His delivery works well because hes bridging the gap between old heads and young kids coming up. He's a modern introduction to the Black youth who wont have the attention span to sit through lectures and books of the real OGs like Dr. Clarke, Dr. Sertima, Dr Diop, Dr. Claude Anderson, Neely Fuller, Dr. Wesling and so on. He isnt a hero or a leader and doesnt claim to be. In fact, the only thing he seems to want, is what most Black people want: money, safety, and to be treated like a human... Oh and to follow a code (Neely)

If you really want the answer to the bolded, read Neely Fuller's and Claude Anderson's books or check out their lectures/programs...

Nothing wrong with criticizing dude, but i hope other non Black public figures and entrepreneurs receive similar criticism

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
See since you have a cop shooting every week Tariq has something to talk about.

:snoop: LOL Tune in next week for the next in Dead nikka ,Cop Shoots Weekly on the Tariq show.

This nikka is pseduo-pulprit preacher,thats why I quit messing with dude.
Thats why I had to take a break. Been hearing white supremacy for a year atleast. I got nothing against what he's doing though.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
So why would he put , Sisters Who Date Whiteboys Weaves Be Looking like this? Any black broad with a weave has it stop relegating it to white dating black breezies.It ain't funny and no I don't agree with dude.

please ignore this dude, he's trolling