The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
:what:

Can u idiots please stop using this cop out. This idiot sh*t is getting annoying. My face has been plastered all over this website so when an idiot says that to me I immediatly dismiss them as being an idiot and their words just meaningless mumbles of an idiot.
1st i was joking

2nd cac is a mindset, not a skin color. There are plenty of black anglo-saxon cacs out there.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Caller - "What do you think about us calling ourselves black"

Tariq - "Let say we call ourselves WEBELS"
Tariq: Then what. What we gonna do about white supremacy after we call ourselves that?

Caller: :mindblown:

Dude was like :ohhh: when that light-bulb went off :wow:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
O'Reilly ain't dumb bro :ufdup:

He's slick as hell :mjpls:

Exactly......Thats why I wanna see Tariq and him go back and forth because i've seen Tariq dismantle dummies too many times. O'reilly is pro with the word manipulation. Tariq and Bill are artists with debating. But real talk, I think Bill would study Tariq and not really come with any strong venom...I think he'll go light. Also..the platform would be very important..Bill would have an advantage if its on his show but if its some sort of medium Tariq will have a chance even if the medium is set from a "right wing" platform because I've seen TARIQ handle himself well on "right wing" platforms

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Exactly......Thats why I wanna see Tariq and him go back and forth because i've seen Tariq dismantle dummies too many times. O'reilly is pro with the word manipulation. Tariq and Bill are artists with debating. But real talk, I think Bill would study Tariq and not really come with any strong venom...I think he'll go light. Also..the platform would be very important..Bill would have an advantage if its on his show but if its some sort of medium Tariq will have a chance even if the medium is set from a "right wing" platform because I've seen TARIQ handle himself well on "right wing" platforms
This is also true. When Bill truly feels level or met his equal, he tends to hold back. I notice that when he debates Jon Stewart or something.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
@smokeurobinson so you think O'Reilly could take Tariq? WOW not with that pull your pants up bullshyt. He says the same shyt Jesse Lee says he just can articulate it better but it's STILL THE SAME BULLshyt.
I really see Tariq exposing O'Reilly on the low. It would be tough though :lupe:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
They make lies into truth all the time. A lot of people believe these false truths. Only a few are really awake to them all.

exactly people don't know how powerful this lie is, they have built entire civilizations off of a lie. These people don't care about truth, which is why I'm not really concerned with it either. I'm more concerned with shaping our mind in a positive way & using it as a launching pad for us.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Tariq: Mmmm Hmmm :sas1:
Mmmm Hmmm :sas1:

ZjKA7pe.png

:troll:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@smokeurobinson so you think O'Reilly could take Tariq? WOW not with that pull your pants up bullshyt. He says the same shyt Jesse Lee says he just can articulate it better but it's STILL THE SAME BULLshyt.

But thats the thing Bill usually is just catering to his right wing audience. Has nothing to do with who's is more intellegent because Bill will just say things to make his audience go "Hoo Ra!" no matter how off it is, thats his overall goal. When Bill unsuccessfully tried to get those students at that college to not have Nas perform at their school after they had a shooting, he was using all types of slick manipulation that his audience would fall for. Bill brought up that Nas went to jail for gun posssession..This paints the picture that Nas is violent...But what Bill left out was that Nas was in a car full of people that had a gun in it and everyone went down for it but it wasnt Nas' gun(read that in Carmens book before Bill used it, thats how I caught it. Bill probably got it from her book too ) He knowlingly left that critical info out on purpose to push his agenda. He was also quoting lyrics from the Nas song "Shoot' em up" But that was an album cut not a single like "I know I can"....which was a very positive song. Bill skipped passed a popular positive single and dug for a negative song that fit his agenda.

So it would be kinda ill to see how Tariq deals with that.