The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
Call Tariq. Donate to Dr. Umar. Watch Brother Polight youtubes. This is group economics and the only way to defeat the King Alfred Plan.

Its funny how this dude is clowning and people are overly sensitive about talking about their idol Tariq.

But that is a good question they should ask Tariq what are we going to do about it and not just say some vague usual bullshyt answer of group economics talk that all these hotep dudes is harp on about.

Im done though, yall have at it.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Its funny how this dude is clowning and people are overly sensitive about it.

But that is a good question they should ask Tariq what are we going to do about it and not just say some vague group economics shyt everybody else is talking/

why don't you give us some of the solutions you've discovered post-Tariq?

:lupe:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
naomi-no-edges-21.jpg
1344507645b4fe34730d528.jpg
20120808-203448.jpg

naomi-edge-feat.jpg

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
No one said that he was jackass. Don't post in this thread if you don't give a fukk. It's that simple.

Its a joke to me ,so I don't take too serious not to make a joke about.Plus its an open forum dude, why not post in this thread, its not sacred.Sit down.

I bet you these coli fools will take the bait of that post,lol ...any weave wearing broad could have her hair line zig zagged ,whether they date a white boy or not.But Tariq is going to make it a bedwench thing. SMH.

Last edited:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its a joke to me ,so I don't take too serious not to make a joke about.Plus its an open forum dude, why not post in this thread, its not sacred.Sit down.

I bet you these coli fools will take the bait of that post,lol ...any weave wearing broad could have her hair line zig zagged ,whether they date a white boy or not.But Tariq is going to make it a bedwench thing. SMH.

That's exactly what he said....so you pretty much agree with him.
BTW he has not made it a bedwench thing yet...you can continue on waiting