The Tariq Nasheed Thread

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
See since you have a cop shooting every week Tariq has something to talk about.

:snoop: LOL Tune in next week for the next in Dead nikka ,Cop Shoots Weekly on the Tariq show.

This nikka is pseduo-pulprit preacher,thats why I quit messing with dude.

WHY IS YOU HERE?!?!

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
You don't listen every week do you?
shyt's going to be real funny for you when Black Jesus returns on the MOTHER WHEEL and puts your scoffer ass into Edomite slavery where you belong.:umad:

:whoa:Unless the Honorable Minister King Flex Tariq Elite Nasheed said otherwise.

The fukk is a Mother Wheel. fukk is you doing aside from not purchasing products that keep your hygiene in order?

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
The MOTHER WHEEL is the flying saucer commanded by Elijah Muhammad. We will use it to vaporize the so-called white man.

And I can't purchase hygiene products right now. I've spent my check on the latest Hidden Colors DVD's and donated everything else to Dr. Umar Johnson, the Prince of Pan-Afrikanism.

When is this Wheel arriving? I'm sure Tariq would rather you wash your ass then donate to hidden colors...

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
You don't listen every week do you?

Edit: You know like @Wenzel Dashington said you don't converse with idiot trolls just put them ignore.

Listen bytch nikka, I could say what I want, Tariq is no Martin Luther king and dumb nikkas like you soak all his bullshyt up, thast fine but don't knock me if I don't agree with it. This nikka already dissed the so called conscious community and he is always fukking with them.

Can't be no hypocrite, if a nikka disrespect Tariq they a troll or an agent but you diss the conscious community and say they dusty and would fukk em up,dude is delusional.

Of course there are problems out there but Tariq is playing on peoples emotions and not solving anything.

:what: That's really what you get from this?

SMH another nikka who doesn't read but is pro black cause he talk shyt on thecoli all day.