The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Bobby Reds

Banned
Daps
Gravity instead of negging with the spirit of a woman.

Why not just state your point or whatever like a man.

clown.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never knew so many lost and brainwashed men and woman.

With all the issues affecting black people, the number one issue some of you want to focus on saying so called mixed people who identify as black Aren't black:dwillhuh:
When most aa's have at least some non African blood:dwillhuh:

When we have so call real black people who are c00ns that actively work against us:wow:
some aint the same as HALF :heh:

and most Biracial people who are half AA more than likely have MORE white blood in them anyways

we got people who are 30/25% african claiming to be black. :mjlol:

but I agree, arguing about this doesn't help anything

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I want to hear what Tariq has to say about interracial dating and how it will tie into this argument of what is black
You should call into his Wednesday show and ask him that question. I think he will be discussing the topic of interracial dating or something similar to that.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:rudy: fukk do u mean? Pete is the GOAT at breaking White Supremacy down.....been doing it before damn near anyone online.
:ld:

How is he going to talk about white supremacy when he hate black women? :what: He have made countless of videos telling black men to date outside their race, because "SISTAS HAVE ATTITUDES" :mjlol:

Breh was probably the GOAT Youtube troll.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I never knew so many lost and brainwashed men and woman.

With all the issues affecting black people, the number one issue some of you want to focus on saying so called mixed people who identify as black Aren't black:dwillhuh:
When most aa's have at least some non African blood:dwillhuh:

When we have so call real black people who are c00ns that actively work against us:wow:
People in general rather focus on smaller, stupider things than the easy but often times harder stuff. We could and should focus more attention as a whole on getting financial empowerment something that while easy is still hard but some people rather go back and forth on this distraction that really doesn't mean much right now or maybe ever for a couple of reasons. One its not a big enough movement to worry about right now like blacks are on the verge of extinction. Two I'm sorry but if some nikkas stop living their lives on the computer and get real life friends and experiences they would see majority of this bullshyt bickering isn't even part of the majority of people's real life. Think about it how many people really out here DNA kitting all they boys/friends on some you not black you are 35% black? Seriously when do most of y'all debate this stuff IRL? I'm also willing to bet most people don't even know that many IR pairings where its an epidemic. I know a few and most are black/Latina, black/Indian, black/Asian but only about 5% black/white and its mainly my white boy who dates black chicks. That's why I'm like where cats be except online where so many cats can see this as a problem worthy of this discussion when as @bdizzle and others have said before its way more stuff to worry about before this.

Bobby Reds

Banned
Daps
My posts/opinions are all throughout the thread dumb fukk.
Im not trawling through 30 pages of a internet thread to see what rubbish you have to say.

You just make sure you keep negging folks with your feminine self...

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
:mjlol: The fuk that dude on. Let a mixed girl not play storm and play the white bytch with the red hair in x-men let see how real it gets. Play a real famous superhero

If white (whole) ppl claim mixed ppl it will be with restrictions even in the U.K they don't play that shyt. If they want a nikka they just replace him with a mixed one that play the nikka part. If they want a cac they just replace with another cac

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
So all the channels that run documentaries should switch their format and just let people rediscover the library and Wikipedia.

In 30 plus years of life I never heard a human being say we need less documentaries until black people started making them.

He deserves to be compensated for making a quality product.
they arent documentaries...they are selling a narrative of "white supremacy" .
So if youre really interested in the black plight, wouldnt you eventually talk about what black people should be doing to improve their lives? instead of selling fear/victim hood, focus on improving yourself.

and you never heard someone say we need less documentaries? You ever watch any of those Obama conspiracy "documentaries"?
Same idea as hidden colors...pandering to a demographic...selling victim hood and fear.

Look at his FB page...its all news stories that paint black people as victims...where is the history lesson in that?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias