The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
its a hustle.
there is a lot he could teach his sheep about self education and money...A LOT!
the issue is...if they really learned about all the opportunity out there, his "black history" hustle would die.

In 2015 you dont need someone to feed you w/ off history...if you really want it, you can find it yourself.
People just like the feeling of being a victim...and the dopamine rush watching the shyt gives them.
So all the channels that run documentaries should switch their format and just let people rediscover the library and Wikipedia.

In 30 plus years of life I never heard a human being say we need less documentaries until black people started making them.

He deserves to be compensated for making a quality product.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So all the channels that run documentaries should switch their format and just let people rediscover the library and Wikipedia.

In 30 plus years of life I never heard a human being say we need less documentaries until black people started making them.

yeah, i flip through netflix a lot and every other group has tons of documentaries related to their group except black folk.

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
I am genuinely appalled at some of you nikkas on here. Some of y'all say this shyt like you're proud your ancestors got raped and defiled. :scust:. Fukk is wrong with ya'll. You don't realize how important it is that we make a clear distinction of blackness?? Look at Obama... I remember some white folks saying he wasn't just black and he was biracial BC they didn't wanna give us full credit:usure:credit. Remember that shyt... As long as they've got that white in them, these cacs will make sure to being that shyt up to put us down. Wake up to the devilish nature of some of these people and stop falling for their games

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
yeah, i flip through netflix a lot and every other group has tons of documentaries related to their group except black folk.
But we don't need that because when we make documentaries we arebustling and trying to get over. Everyone else is making a documentary about a subject theyrs passionate about to shed light and be compensated.

Cacs and c00ns :snoop:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music

Exactly. c00ns simply hate seeing africans prosper.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Jason Black said it best. What are you doing to empower yourself and your community?

Well just like I did last year with premiering Hidden Colors 3 in Miami Gardens.

I will be screening 7am Movie for the month of "Black History Month" at *tentative* Florida Memorial University and also Hidden Colors 3.

I will make sure I premier Hidden Colors 4 down here as well when it drops.

Also working on a home grown documentary about Gentrification in Miami.

That whole shyt about Frederick Douglas not being black is completely asinine.
Jason black didn't say it best...or first... and even the voice he said it in is wack...

But other than that, yeah ur right.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I never knew so many lost and brainwashed men and woman.

With all the issues affecting black people, the number one issue some of you want to focus on saying so called mixed people who identify as black Aren't black:dwillhuh:
When most aa's have at least some non African blood:dwillhuh:

When we have so call real black people who are c00ns that actively work against us:wow:

Bobby Reds

Banned
Daps
White people could easily claim mixed-race people like Obama, Fredrick Douglas, Tiger Woods etc. exactly the same way black people do.

But white people dont need to do that.

Because whites understand the difference between being white, and being mixed-raced.

TXTrill1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TX
Ever since dude got caught up in that lame tommy sotamayor beef I kinda been avoiding him..His shyt still poppin or what?