The Tariq Nasheed Thread

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
White people could easily claim mixed-race people like Obama, Fredrick Douglas, Tiger Woods etc. exactly the same way black people do.

But white people dont need to do that.

Because whites understand the difference between being white, and being mixed-raced.

exactly. whites could claim biracials and wash out any semblance of blackness.

but they are actively trying to preserve something and keep resources in their community, so they wouldn't shoot themselves in the foot like that

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
exactly. whites could claim biracials and wash out any semblance of blackness.

but they are actively trying to preserve something and keep resources in their community, so they wouldn't shoot themselves in the foot like that
That could go both ways though cause if a biracial mates with a black person chances are they would be more black same if they mess with a white person so you aren't saying much regarding that. They don't have to do much to keep "resources" in their community anyway so I don't. Think,that's it.

Regard bdizzle are you trolling or nah?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That could go both ways though cause if a biracial mates with a black person chances are they would be more black same if they mess with a white person so you aren't saying much regarding that. They don't have to do much to keep "resources" in their community anyway so I don't. Think,that's it.

Regard bdizzle are you trolling or nah?

that has nothing to do with what i said. i said IF whites wanted to, they could easily absorb ALL biracials and A most AAs, but they would never do that to themselves. nor would any other group except blacks. we're the only ones trying to accept any and everything to our detriment.

and @bdizzle made some sanctimonious post about being apart of a black organization thats trying to reach out to LA. but soon as i ask for some contact info to get the ball rolling, this nikka completely disappears

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
that has nothing to do with what i said. i said IF whites wanted to, they could easily absorb ALL biracials and A most AAs, but they would never do that to themselves. nor would any other group except blacks. we're the only ones trying to accept any and everything to our detriment.

and @bdizzle made some sanctimonious post about being apart of a black organization thats trying to reach out to LA. but soon as i ask for some contact info to get the ball rolling, this nikka completely disappears
I told you you stay online too much idgaf what you say majority of people don't even have this happen but you want to act like this shyt is the norm. Most people worried about selfish things not accepting anything. Small time cats always worried about small time things. Seriously who does this and y'all post some irrelevant stats out when you could individually just go through y'all's own lives to see for the majority this shyt isn't a big deal. Let me guess everybody you know or the majority is claiming biracials by the ton even thought they probably surrounded by majority single race people? Ok gotcha

I see ole boy posting everyday and if true well looks like card was pulled. Guess cats shouldn't talk stuff they not willing to be called out on.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Nikka so? Tim Wise is more blacker than these c00ns, should call him and non-black people who fight for our community black to?:heh:

I'm an Israelite...you can claim "black" all you want. I'm just showing the confusion that Esau has y'all under. If y'all want to remain "black" than using Tim Wise as an ally and mouth piece to push your propaganda like they do with Larry Elder would make sense. Go to Africa even before the white man conquered it..."black" people as you call them were not getting along, if so...there would not have been an such a thing as the slave trade. Esau did not create that division...that division was already there. That should show you that "black" is not a real identity but a social construct that you all still believe in. Having dark skin does not make you the same people. And because you believe in "black", not just as a descriptive term...but you believe it is an actual finite identity...hence you are still confused. Y'all are still stuck in the matrix.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Regarding bold even Tariq said that in one of his podcast before. People that are really into him might know exactly which one it was but he said the same thing about the politics and sympathy esp the sympathy part. He also spoke on it when talking about the cats always counting the famous persons money instead if being the change you want to see.
yea im not saying im anti Tariq...but people get stuck in learning mode...and need to move onto action mode.

Like...I made a thread saying I wanted to start donating money every month to a charity. So I was asking what charities people of TLR liked...
...how come none of these militants could suggest a charity? All this militant talk on here...and nobody is familiar w/ a charity that helps black people?

Its because people of all walks of life are just talk.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Thing is, isn't black the dominant gene? Meaning mixed with ANYTHING = black?

At most, there would need be another official group created for mulatto.

COMING SOON TO YOUR CITY...........................................................................

C.O.B.E. - Card of Black excellence!!!! Only those in support 100% of black advancement will qualify to have one. If you don't have one................:ufdup:
You're on your own in society! No support from the black community for anything! You selling shoes (Jordan), you better have that card.

You want the black vote, you better have that card.

You get shot down by police in the streets....no membership, no black folk March for you.

We turning the c00ns and Sambo over to white society :obama:.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
yea im not saying im anti Tariq...but people get stuck in learning mode...and need to move onto action mode.

Like...I made a thread saying I wanted to start donating money every month to a charity. So I was asking what charities people of TLR liked...
...how come none of these militants could suggest a charity? All this militant talk on here...and nobody is familiar w/ a charity that helps black people?

Its because people of all walks of life are just talk.
I agree its comfortable to be a life long learner instead of actually putting the book down and doing something. That's why a lot of cats here get hyped saying they went to see HC or 7am or whatever black empowerment movement then a year later for most ain't shyt changed. Its like them 5 min abs infomercial shyt get cats hype but then after you get it you do nothing with it. Rinse and repeat that's why Tariq can keep making these over and over even though they have stuff we mainly already know about and make a killing. I'm not mad at him either just saying dudes in general need to eventually get out the book and actually get some real world experience in whatever they are trying to get done.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
He's not against miscegenation. He's against white supremacy.

What don't you understand?

I know that shyt; I have the same views and I expressed that shyt with the last thread when a female posted with a title " tariq said it's ok to date
outside." I forgot who made the topic; but I said dont give a fukk date whatever race you want to date that's your choice.

I'm worried about blacks getting money, property and businesses. I just want to hear why is it that blacks focus on interracial dating more so than being financially free. I will be the first to say I have fukk white and black females and white p*ssy aint shyt. It's all the same.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
yeah, they want blackness to just be a mentality. :ehh: after listening to tariq and @Gravity's justifications, i realize they're extremely invested in upholding some white supremacist views.

Exactly, these people that keep trying to define blackness are actually upholding an identity that the so-called white man created anyway. Who made "black" a nationality and not just a descriptive term? I see people on here making the same arguments that the so-called white man made once he took over the world in the 16th century. They go into skin tone and hair texture...but if someone does not fit the "dark skin" and "nappy" hair as they call it...they are not black...oh but wait...if they don't have those features like Quincy Combs...they are good because both parents are so-called "black" according to again a new reworked standards. He somehow passes. But woolly haired J. Cole doesn't :heh:

If they want to know who is black. They need to ask the source that created this term "black" as a finite nationality...Esau, the so-called white man.

This thread proves more and more that "black" is not a true identity and it is a byword.

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
Breh, then don't let outsiders into the fold. Like I said, this is the stupidest fukking argument I've ever heard. Only people you consider to be black can join whatever movement you're doing. Wonderful, now that that's over with let's move on and actually get something done. We got page after page, thread after thread of nikkas arguing about who's really black, but I don't see shyt from nikkas talking about organizations or businesses we should support. Where's the 30 page thread about us raising money to give the Harlem Children's Zone founded by this man:

canada-1-web.jpg
breh the threads shytting on and bashing our Queens are consistently the hottest threads on here. That says a lot. This is just the Black bodybuilding Misc. And Reddit. These nikkas are just faking for daps and rep.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Thing is, isn't black the dominant gene? Meaning mixed with ANYTHING = black?

At most, there would need be another official group created for mulatto.

COMING SOON TO YOUR CITY...........................................................................

C.O.B.E. - Card of Black excellence!!!! Only those in support 100% of black advancement will qualify to have one. If you don't have one................:ufdup:
You're on your own in society! No support from the black community for anything! You selling shoes (Jordan), you better have that card.

You want the black vote, you better have that card.

You get shot down by police in the streets....no membership, no black folk March for you.

We turning the c00ns and Sambo over to white society :obama:.
Mark of the beast