The Tariq Nasheed Thread

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
they arent documentaries...they are selling a narrative of "white supremacy" .
So if youre really interested in the black plight, wouldnt you eventually talk about what black people should be doing to improve their lives? instead of selling fear/victim hood, focus on improving yourself.

and you never heard someone say we need less documentaries? You ever watch any of those Obama conspiracy "documentaries"?
Same idea as hidden colors...pandering to a demographic...selling victim hood and fear.

Look at his FB page...its all news stories that paint black people as victims...where is the history lesson in that?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias

Have you watch any Hidden Colors movie?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
they arent documentaries...they are selling a narrative of "white supremacy" .
So if youre really interested in the black plight, wouldnt you eventually talk about what black people should be doing to improve their lives? instead of selling fear/victim hood, focus on improving yourself.

and you never heard someone say we need less documentaries? You ever watch any of those Obama conspiracy "documentaries"?
Same idea as hidden colors...pandering to a demographic...selling victim hood and fear.

Look at his FB page...its all news stories that paint black people as victims...where is the history lesson in that?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias
We should embrace our victim hood so we understand that we havery enemies we have to fight against.

I have t see holocaust and ant Hitler docs because jews understand this concept as a way to rally people for their survival. Black people trying to teach their kids this we are the world shyt is why so many youth are taken by surprise when these cacs start showing their faces.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
We should embrace our victim hood so we understand that we havery enemies we have to fight against.

I have t see holocaust and ant Hitler docs because jews understand this concept as a way to rally people for their survival. Black people trying to teach their kids this we are the world shyt is why so many youth are taken by surprise when these cacs start showing their faces.

Man, that's a CAC troll you talking to.

He doesn't even know the definition of documentary.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet

The difference is Jews focus on money and power.
Black folks spend way too much time trying to influence via politics and sympathy.
It doesnt work.

Plus...nobody really cares about the Jewish plight...it only sticks because the past few generation worked their ass off to have major influences in a lot of industries.

Have you watch any Hidden Colors movie?
I used to follow Tariq...so I know whats up.
Plus...I grew up around this black bookstore crowd (what this whole movement is based on) and grew up in a house that had all of these books (I even got tutored by some of these people).
So im well versed in all of this shyt.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Black folks spend way too much time trying to influence via politics and sympathy.
It doesnt work.

Plus...nobody really cares about the Jewish plight...it only sticks because the past few generation worked their ass off to have major influences in a lot of industries.

Plus...I grew up around this black bookstore crowd (what this whole movement is based on) and grew up in a house that had all of these books (I even got tutored by some of these people).
Regarding bold even Tariq said that in one of his podcast before. People that are really into him might know exactly which one it was but he said the same thing about the politics and sympathy esp the sympathy part. He also spoke on it when talking about the cats always counting the famous persons money instead if being the change you want to see.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
It doesnt work.

So what's the problem with allow others to become well versed?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
It doesnt work.

you're not saying anything that wasn't mentioned on the documentaries.

and Jews aren't comparable in the least , with african american plight, so no reason for any poster to bring them up.

The whole movement isn't based on the black bookstore crowd, i grew up around that and still am around that........ that is a fraction of the movement.

black folks don't spend too much time trying to get sympathy. If history is brought it, it's to educate.
Blacks are currently attempting to become influential in many industries, but the amount of time we've had to work is a second compared to the times of oppression.
+ right now no group who isn't black - has black plight.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
You should call into his Wednesday show and ask him that question. I think he will be discussing the topic of interracial dating or something similar to that.

I thought about calling while I'm at work; I'm not really focused on that part that much. I just like hearing other individuals view points on things. I never dated interracial before; I really care about making the money and creating businesses.

Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson

I dont have a afro i have a amerifro
Daps
Reppin
B.O.N.D.
He's not black breh. Neither is Malcolm X or Fredrick Douglass :wow:

At least we get to keep @Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson :mjcry:

jesse-lee-peterson.jpg
i am not bla. i juss rub burnt cork on my face when i paform my radio show. i am keepin amuricas prowd tradishions alibe.

Last edited: