The Tariq Nasheed Thread

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah, they want blackness to just be a mentality. :ehh: after listening to tariq and @Gravity's justifications, i realize they're extremely invested in upholding some white supremacist views.

yea im listening to the show right now and the Guy who called after Afro-babe just asked tariq what the barometer of blackness is, then Tariq said "what ever the white supremacists say it is"

Lol, wow :pachaha: :dead:

Im not even tryna throw shade but he's literally submitting to the same thing he trying to fight :ld: (i.e. white supremacy) and he don't even know it :wow:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yea im listening to the show right now and the Guy who called after Afro-babe just asked tariq what the barometer of blackness is, then Tariq said "what ever the white supremacists say it is"

Lol, wow :pachaha: :dead:

Im not even tryna throw shade but he's literally submitting to the same thing he trying to fight :ld: (i.e. white supremacy) and he don't even know it :wow:
yeah, that's the exact part i was referencing too :heh: soon as i heard that, i'm like okay, these nikkas dont really have THAT much a problem with white supremacy.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
yeah, they want blackness to just be a mentality. :ehh: after listening to tariq and @Gravity's justifications, i realize they're extremely invested in upholding some white supremacist views.
Don't tag me with your fakkitry. If you've got something to say to me then say it.

I'm advocating for unity amongst proud people of African descent who are subject to oppression due to their African heritage. You're advocating petty divisiveness amongst those same people. I'll leave it to people with common sense to decide which ideology perpetuates white supremacy. You lack basic intelligence. You're genuinely a stupid motherfukker.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
The stupid nikka playoffs :whoo:

Killing you and killing me, the soliloquy of chaos.....:wow:

CHAOS! :damn:

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
he isnt black by most of the worlds standards.

he's simply bi-racial/mullato

In his time, he was definitely considered a Black man and the world didn't care if he was half white or not. Also, if you transported him to 1920's America, his ass would have been at the back of the bus just like everyone else. One of the biggest differences today is that Biracials by and large don't have to identify as African American/Black if they don't want to. Today it's more about choosing your own identity.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Made the mistake of skimming through this thread.

Jesus Christ almighty:snoop:

Some of yall nikkas really gotta stop this try-hard militant shyt and come up out that house because I guarantee you would not bring this shyt up to a real person.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Who are all the Dark Skinned African Leaders? Umar Johnson comes to mind...

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What a pathetic turn of events this thread took. c00ns galore. But does it even matter what the c00ns do? I mean everyone that practices what they preach isn't gonna stop because some c00ns try and derail threads for their own weird entertainment.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Jason Black said it best. What are you doing to empower yourself and your community?

Well just like I did last year with premiering Hidden Colors 3 in Miami Gardens.

I will be screening 7am Movie for the month of "Black History Month" at *tentative* Florida Memorial University and also Hidden Colors 3.

I will make sure I premier Hidden Colors 4 down here as well when it drops.

Also working on a home grown documentary about Gentrification in Miami.

That whole shyt about Frederick Douglas not being black is completely asinine.
Shyt crazy we need that

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
While you dudes are arguing over whos black or who isnt.....
If I had more free time I would troll these dudes just to see who will get the 'you ain't black' axe next. Anytime Frederick Douglas gets thrown under the bus as not being black you know you are no longer in a serious thread if you ever were to begin with....