The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
the last poster that made an inflammatory comment towards whites and whites supremacy, you threatened to report his post to the fbi :laff: get off this fake militant kick

:whoo: o they go innnnnnn in here

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
lemme guess...another movie about the same shyt.
He wants to help black folks...but never talks about how they could make money just like him?

nikka he says that all the time on his free shows.

What you want him to do tell a nikka he don't know what they should do?

Enjoy the documentary for what it is. WHAT IS SO fukkING BAD ABOUT LEARN ABOUT BLACK HISTORY. No, matter if you fukk with him or not believe me it's something you can learn in these movies.

nikkas, complain and come up with the most silly ass shyt.

ARE YOU A CAC?

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Nobody face to face has ever called me that word. Online that shyt don't even mean what it really means how cats use it. Cats say it on here cause I say you are responsible for your own life so that shyt means little most times on here. I speak more about c00n cause its about black people and its usually used when cats only n disagree not when its actually warranted but be obtuse and use pawg and c00n as the same thing.
I can agree some posters use it for the wrong reason, but why reply to my post when I was not even calling some one a c00n but giving a example?:ObamaO:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
nikka he says that all the time on his free shows.

What you want him to do tell a nikka he don't know what they should do?

Enjoy the documentary for what it is. WHAT IS SO fukkING BAD ABOUT LEARN ABOUT BLACK HISTORY. No, matter if you fukk with him or not believe me it's something you can learn in these movies.

nikkas, complain and come up with the most silly ass shyt.

ARE YOU A CAC?
its a hustle.
there is a lot he could teach his sheep about self education and money...A LOT!
the issue is...if they really learned about all the opportunity out there, his "black history" hustle would die.

In 2015 you dont need someone to feed you w/ off history...if you really want it, you can find it yourself.
People just like the feeling of being a victim...and the dopamine rush watching the shyt gives them.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
its a hustle.
the issue is...if they really learned about all the opportunity out there, his "black history" hustle would die.

In 2015 you dont need someone to feed you w/ off history...if you really want it, you can find it yourself.
People just like the feeling of being a victim...and the dopamine rush watching the shyt gives them.
This right here. Dudes sounding like their grandparents when all these options of at least the financial empowerment portion is readily available gotta agree dudes wanna be victims.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
its a hustle.

have you watched HC3 or are you just going off at the keyboard?

TwistedMetal

Ruined Childhood
Daps
Reppin
Nightmare Blvd
we are our own worse enemies
we still have that self hatred I see
can't stand when other black people are successful and doing something positive
what the fukk y'all doing to help the community in any way other than stinkin up your couch complaining via the internets
shyts sad
instead of supporting and being happy for our people.... we're the first to complain, gossip, tear down and do the complete opposite of unity

it's embedded in our soul to not want to see our people win