The Tariq Nasheed Thread

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:salute:
Dudes want to claim biracial as black, so they can still justify chasin non-black chick's and not feel c00nish or backwards about their pro-black armchair revolutionary leanings.

Same with Tariq.

I get what the chick was saying. As a race, it's awkward when socially speaking, an interracial union can and does create the same "black " child that two black parents do. If there is no distinction, then is it really a race? Or are blacks just bound to accept what ever scraps white society deems for their group?

And I see why Tariq filibustered that point because he doesn't want to touch it with a 10 foot pole. Considering his wife is biracial but he calls her black. Plus his son by her looking more mixed than anything. I get it.

Still doesn't mean he was right and she was wrong.

Peace

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
You just learned the word c00n didn't you and you going to use it every chance you get? Potential c00ns smdh shyt you might be a potential c00n how we know your not one lol? Actually I don't care just wish y'all stop using that word on here like a new catch phrase that cheapens it
Okay how about this, potential traders, snitches, and more chance on shyting on black people like Larry Elder, is that better for you since that word bothers you.:comeon:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Okay how about this, potential traders, snitches, and more chance on shyting on black people like Larry Elder, is that better for you since that word bothers you.:comeon:
The word doesn't bother me much its just I think people like you that use the word all the time on here for any silly reason are stupid that's all. Nothing more nothing less.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The word doesn't bother me much its just I think people like you that use the word all the time on here for any silly reason are stupid that's all. Nothing more nothing less.
For one thing a really use the word often and second give a example where I use it for a silly reason or your just talking out of your ass.

Last edited:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
For one thing a really use the word and second give a example where I use it for a silly reason or your just talking out of your ass.
Im talking out of my mouth actually and I don't have to give any example just look back at your post if you care. If not :yeshrug: but you're not the only one that does it on here just you was the closest post when I was quoting. Its a lot of cats that just say the word like just found out about it yesterday. shyt is annoying but keep doing what you doing playboy.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've given up on replying to certain usernames in this thread.

Its gone to shyt.

Dudes focused more on who is or isn't black but won't mount up against white supremacy cause debating who gets to "join the club" is a comfortable deflection

the last poster that made an inflammatory comment towards whites and whites supremacy, you threatened to report his post to the fbi :laff: get off this fake militant kick

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
lemme guess...another movie about the same shyt.
He wants to help black folks...but never talks about how they could make money just like him?

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Im talking out of my mouth actually and I don't have to give any example just look back at your post if you care. If not :yeshrug: but you're not the only one that does it on here just you was the closest post when I was quoting. Its a lot of cats that just say the word like just found out about it yesterday. shyt is annoying but keep doing what you doing playboy.
There plenty of words nikkas use in here a lot ex pawg, but your complaining about the word c00n, it seems like the word is bothering you.

Are people calling you that word?:ObamaO:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
There plenty of words nikkas use in here a lot ex pawg, but your complaining about the word c00n, it seems like the word is bothering you.

Are people calling you that word?:ObamaO:
Nobody face to face has ever called me that word. Online that shyt don't even mean what it really means how cats use it. Cats say it on here cause I say you are responsible for your own life so that shyt means little most times on here. I speak more about c00n cause its about black people and its usually used when cats only disagree not when its actually warranted but be obtuse and use pawg and c00n as the same thing.