The Tariq Nasheed Thread

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
So he did marry two white hoes. :mjpls:

Well then, cconsidering thecoli doesnt agree with interracial marriage, by thecoli's standards

hes not black.
THE TRUTH ABOUT THE AFRICAN THAT MADE IT SO YOU CAN TYPE ON A DAMN MESSAGE BOARD ABOUT WHO IS OR ISN'T SOME COLOR CODE CRACKERS CREATED: FREDERICK DOUGLASS

t=38m48s

"IT'S VERY TRUE AND UNACCEPTABLE"

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
well, technically, they arent, but that's not really our problem.

would you feel more comfortable waiting another generation for Nahla to breed out any traceable black features?

Paula+Patton+out+son+Julian+2CKkUWqhsOTx.jpg

here's another example, and robin thicke has went on record as calling his son black. does this kid look BLACK to you?

That baby white as butter :scust:

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Yeah, but Tim Wise isn't remotely black.

Who's most likely to benefit from white supremacy Tim Wise or Jesse Williams?
I understand that, but why are we adding more potential c00ns to our community, we already have enough.

Lets be real if a biracial was claiming black but c00ning like Larry Elder, most people in here will not call him black.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
I understand that, but why are we adding more potential c00ns to our community, we already have enough.

Lets be real if a biracial was claiming black but c00ning like Larry Elder, most people in here will not call him black.
I guess my thing is if you mixed and claim white I'm not going to stop you and not going to claim you(Drake) and you mixed and understand white supremacy then I'll fukk with you(J Cole).

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
Dudes want to claim biracial as black, so they can still justify chasin non-black chick's and not feel c00nish or backwards about their pro-black armchair revolutionary leanings.

Never dated non-black in my life.

b040f3a9c5d50a4b0d03f12d906ab72f.jpeg

I'm related to this man (not going to specify how), his mother is white (she has lived in Nigeria so long that she culturally Yoruba). What does society look at this man as?

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
I guess my thing is if you mixed and claim white I'm not going to stop you and not going to claim you(Drake) and you mixed and understand white supremacy then I'll fukk with you(J Cole).
I totally understand that, I'm not suggesting we kick people out like J. Cole and Jesse Williams, they can still be part of our community, but we have define what black is and those guys are mixed.

Another thing, despite me acknowledging them biracial, culturally they have to choose a side, there is no middle ground in this racist society. Biracial's have to choose a racial politic side to defend and support, that also means marrying and producing that side they support like J. Cole and Jesse Williams did by marrying and producing with black women.

That's why I ask some in here do you consider mixed people that claiming they're black but marrying they're white side still black.

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
Never dated non-black in my life.

b040f3a9c5d50a4b0d03f12d906ab72f.jpeg

I'm related to this man (not going to specify how), his mother is white (she has lived in Nigeria so long that she culturally Yoruba). What does society look at this man as?
You're missing the point of the dissenters in this thread. They do not care what "society " labels this man. They, as black people, feel they have just as much right to decide who and who is not black. And I can't say I disagree with them.

So, according to them, if the above man has a white parent, them his is biracial....not black. Nor should he be able to claim black or receive benefit as a result of being black.

I have NO problem with blacks taking control of their identity and determining who they deem as black. I think all people do that except blacks.

Peace

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
You're missing the point of the dissenters in this thread. They do not care what "society " labels this man. They, as black people, feel they have just as much right to decide who and who is not black. And I can't say I disagree with them.

So, according to them, if the above man has a white parent, them his is biracial....not black. Nor should he be able to claim black or receive benefit as a result of being black.

I have NO problem with blacks taking control of their identity and determining who they deem as black. I think all people do that except blacks.

Peace

Understood.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Some of these people in this thread saying biracial's is black because white people says so, do you know how inferior that sounds?:what:
In this world, where White people literally have all the wealth and power, We already ARE inferior, until we start working together to stop Racism White supremacy.

You do that by getting rid of the Crackers Coding System.