The Tariq Nasheed Thread

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
I didn't participate in this thread because Darker skinned Africans talking about who and who isn't black enough, something CRACKERS put in your head with the help of willie lynch, is IRRELEVANT.

Africans must have forgot that we come in ALL SHADES AND FEATURES in the motherland since the beginning of time, cause you know, we are the people who are the mothers and fathers of civilization.

Some of you Africans are PURPOSEFULLY missing the point, cause you know damn well that NO AFRICAN ON THE PLANET CALLS ANY SHOTS. To these White supremacist, all Africans of ANY SHADE ARE STILL ****ERS IN THESE CRACKER'S MINDS.

Crackers are getting paid to kill African Children, WE DON'T HAVE THE TIME NOR LEVERAGE TO EXCLUDE ANY AFRICAN AT THIS POINT IN THE GAME. YOU AIN'T EVEN GOT THE PIECES TO PLAY THE fukkING GAME.

If Darker Skinned Africans want to be the leaders, then they should step up and lead. PERIOD. I'm HERE FOR MY DARK SKINNED AFRICANS WHO WANT TO LEAD. There are a few of them out there.

BUT LETS GET SOME POWER FIRST. Africans out here telling other africans what kind of position to play, when they are just another ****er thats a pawn, is not how chess is played.

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
like i said, tariqs ideology and entire HC franchise depends on the one drop rule. :yeshrug: he used that fredrick douglas shyt as an out. white dad + black mom =! black son

and the fukked up part is jason black knows better, he advocates exclusion as well. he knows that one drop rule shyt is lethal towards the black community.

That dude is trying to link up for business is all.

Peace

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
shyt, I'm trying to get in on this thread. Got to catch up.

HC3 trailer was that work. I got a donation on the way.

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
Dudes want to claim biracial as black, so they can still justify chasin non-black chick's and not feel c00nish or backwards about their pro-black armchair revolutionary leanings.

Same with Tariq.

I get what the chick was saying. As a race, it's awkward when socially speaking, an interracial union can and does create the same "black " child that two black parents do. If there is no distinction, then is it really a race? Or are blacks just bound to accept what ever scraps white society deems for their group?

And I see why Tariq filibustered that point because he doesn't want to touch it with a 10 foot pole. Considering his wife is biracial but he calls her black. Plus his son by her looking more mixed than anything. I get it.

Still doesn't mean he was right and she was wrong.

Peace

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
:pachaha: Esau got these people messed up. Who is more down for "black" people?

Jesse L Williams

Jesse+Williams+l7QEaqLQqUym.jpg

Or

Larry Elder

South+Park+party+7GOYMveUsJem.jpg

Or

Jesse L Peterson

jesse-lee-peterson.jpg
Nikka so? Tim Wise is more blacker than these c00ns, should call him and non-black people who fight for our community black to?:heh: