The Tariq Nasheed Thread

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
What benefits do you get in America for being considered black :dwillhuh:

Currently, there are none in terms of American society at large. But if someone is looking to claim black, then they must assert some level of value in the designation. Therefore, that is the value.

Either way, some are saying that is shouldn't be so easy. I can't blame them.

There comes a point when blacks have to stop taking whatever whites deem they should have. Even some people.

Peace

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I agree what your saying but if we add biracial's, we're just adding more potential c00ns in our community. Tariq make it seem like mixed people can't hate or try to destroy they're black side.
You just learned the word c00n didn't you and you going to use it every chance you get? Potential c00ns smdh shyt you might be a potential c00n how we know your not one lol? Actually I don't care just wish y'all stop using that word on here like a new catch phrase that cheapens it

well, technically, they arent, but that's not really our problem.

would you feel more comfortable waiting another generation for Nahla to breed out any traceable black features?

Paula+Patton+out+son+Julian+2CKkUWqhsOTx.jpg

here's another example, and robin thicke has went on record as calling his son black. does this kid look BLACK to you?
Bold sounds very insecure but you're use to it. How do you know future man that she is going to be with someone white? Instead of following toddlers lives you should go get the winning lottery numbers a few time to start your revolution how you want it.

Not its not. Whatyou have here is colic00ns making it hard on purpose just so they can claim mixed
Women.

Biracial=two parents of different races

But I guarantee if white dudes said biracial people were not black TOMORROW they'd stop calling them

black. Cause they abide white folks tell them.
Yall need receipts or else y'all just talking out your asses on bold. Also I don't get why you cats use c00n to basically mean somebody that don't agree with your version of "blackness" damn y'all stupid as fukk and stay showing signs of young kids that just learned a word. Too many people on here use that word like its fleek or some new catch phrase.

Dudes want to claim biracial as black, so they can still justify chasin non-black chick's and not feel c00nish or backwards about their pro-black armchair revolutionary leanings.

Same with Tariq.

I get what the chick was saying. As a race, it's awkward when socially speaking, an interracial union can and does create the same "black " child that two black parents do. If there is no distinction, then is it really a race? Or are blacks just bound to accept what ever scraps white society deems for their group?

And I see why Tariq filibustered that point because he doesn't want to touch it with a 10 foot pole. Considering his wife is biracial but he calls her black. Plus his son by her looking more mixed than anything. I get it.

Still doesn't mean he was right and she was wrong.

Peace
Who going to feel c00nish or backwards chasing non black women? Its not like dudes in this thread wholesale calling people in the streets c00ns and the like. I'd love to see that to see who really real or just keyboard spliff stars. Either name names or wait till some type of evidence that dudes are doing so to justify that. Hell you could just ask to see who only dates black women and even though cats could lie we could get some type of feeling how true what you say is.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Currently, there are none in terms of American society at large. But if someone is looking to claim black, then they must assert some level of value in the designation. Therefore, that is the value.

Either way, some are saying that is shouldn't be so easy. I can't blame them.

There comes a point when blacks have to stop taking whatever whites deem they should have. Even some people.

Peace

Breh....so y'all are going through all of this back and forth about a hypothetical situation :pachaha:

Life really is like a hurricane in Duckberg :ohhh:

How about we figure out how to get to the point where we there's actual benefits to being black before we start worrying about who would get to claim these imaginary privileges.

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
Breh....so y'all are going through all of this back and forth about a hypothetical situation :pachaha:

Life really is like a hurricane in Duckberg :ohhh:

How about we figure out how to get to the point where we there's actual benefits to being black before we start worrying about who would get to claim these imaginary privileges.

Everything is hypothetical until put into action. Same as white supremacy was once a hypothesis.

And I'm not arguing anything. I agreed with the people in this thread who made better arguments instead of using smilies as a means to prove a point and distract from the issue at hand. I'm just giving daps here.

For example:

FACT: blacks getting f#cked in perpetuity

HYPOTHESIS: blacks make coordinated changes to complete a full scale economic, political and social realignment in order to stop said f#cking

If we're clowning people for making hypotheses, then I would assume you should start clowning your friend, Tariq Nasheed, post haste. Because, in 2015, a "black economic base", which seems to be his favorite phrase currently, is just a hypothesis.

Peace

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
Who going to feel c00nish or backwards chasing non black women? Its not like dudes in this thread wholesale calling people in the streets c00ns and the like. I'd love to see that to see who really real or just keyboard spliff stars. Either name names or wait till some type of evidence that dudes are doing so to justify that. Hell you could just ask to see who only dates black women and even though cats could lie we could get some type of feeling how true what you say is.

Just ask? On an internet forum? F#ck internet forum, on The Coli?

No, I'll just remember the continuous circle jerks about race, IR dating and PAWGs that are The Coli. I know where I am and such questions would be useless.

Peace

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Everything is hypothetical until put into action. Same as white supremacy was once a hypothesis.

But white supremacy isn't hypothetical anymore. It's been around for hundreds of years. In this thread we got dudes talking about reparations and who should be allowed to get it. As a people, we're so oppressed and powerless we can't even get the cop who killed Eric Garner on tape indicted, but we're talking about blocking out biracial people from getting reparations :what:.

We're looking at least a century into the future when right now we can be focused on shyt that we can easily fix (like where we spend our money and who we spend it with).

And I'm not arguing anything. I agreed with the people in this thread who made better arguments instead of using smilies as a means to prove a point and distract from the issue at hand. I'm just giving daps here.

For example:

FACT: blacks getting f#cked in perpetuity

HYPOTHESIS: blacks make coordinated changes to complete a full scale economic, political and social realignment in order to stop said f#cking

If we're clowning people for making hypotheses, then I would assume you should start clowning your friend, Tariq Nasheed, post haste. Because, in 2015, a "black economic base", which seems to be his favorite phrase currently, is just a hypothesis.

Peace

I'm not clowning anyone for making a hypothesis, I'm wondering why are nikkas trying to figure out the magical percentage for someone to be considered black to get benefits that don't exist yet.

shyt, I haven't heard a single person in here even explain how to go about getting these benefits :mindblown:

Matter fact I don't even know what these benefits are :ohhh:

The shyt reminds me people who day dream about winning the lottery and start talking about who they will and will not break money off to :heh:

Last edited:

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
But white supremacy isn't hypothetical anymore. It's been around for hundreds of years. In this thread we got dudes talking about reparations and who should be allowed to get it. As a people, we're so oppressed and powerless we can't even get the cop who killed Eric Garner on tape indicted, but we're talking about blocking out biracial people from getting reparations :what:.

We're looking at least a century into the future when right now we can be focused on shyt that we can easily fix (like where we spend our money and who we spend it with).

I'm not clowning anyone for making a hypothesis, I'm wondering why are nikkas trying to figure out the magical percentage for someone to be considered black to get benefits that don't exist yet.

shyt, I haven't heard a single person in here even explain how to go about getting these benefits :mindblown:

The shyt reminds me people who day dream about winning the lottery and start talking about who they will and will not break money off to :heh:

Well, I wasn't even aware of the reparations part of the conversation. I was simply speaking to the right that blacks have to decide their racial group....like every other group does and exercises now.

Blacks have the right to decide if they accept bi-racials or not. Instead of just accepting whatever arbitrary rules "white society" imposes upon them. Blacks have the right to be as clannish as anyone else. I hate the notion that blacks must be more accepting or more welcoming just because what some other group says or believes.

If we're talking order, I'll always say that we need to get the economics done first, politics second and social last. But the social is still in there.

Peace

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Well, I wasn't even aware of the reparations part of the conversation. I was simply speaking to the right that blacks have to decide their racial group....like every other group does and exercises now.

Blacks have the right to decide if they accept bi-racials or not. Instead of just accepting whatever arbitrary rules "white society" imposes upon them. Blacks have the right to be as clannish as anyone else. I hate the notion that blacks must be more accepting or more welcoming just because what some other group says or believes.

If we're talking order, I'll always say that we need to get the economics done first, politics second and social last. But the social is still in there.

Peace

What benefits were you referring to in this post :dwillhuh:

You're missing the point of the dissenters in this thread. They do not care what "society " labels this man. They, as black people, feel they have just as much right to decide who and who is not black. And I can't say I disagree with them.

So, according to them, if the above man has a white parent, them his is biracial....not black. Nor should he be able to claim black or receive benefit as a result of being black.

I have NO problem with blacks taking control of their identity and determining who they deem as black. I think all people do that except blacks.

Peace