The Tariq Nasheed Thread

christinasade

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TMNT40 post: 12036577 said:
Some of these people in this thread saying biracial's because white people says so, do you know how inferior that sounds?:what:

Than ya'll wanna bring "Well white people are not gonna accept them", So, doesn't mean we have to.:dahell:

Naw dem white folks, is gud peeples, dey gives food, sleeps, eats, now you gets from round herrre wit dat

foolishness. *slave voice*

christinasade

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never dated non-black in my life.

b040f3a9c5d50a4b0d03f12d906ab72f.jpeg

I'm related to this man (not going to specify how), his mother is white (she has lived in Nigeria so long that she culturally Yoruba). What does society look at this man as?

He is mixed.

(Although not gonna lie, this story sounds like bullshyt.)

christinasade

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I totally understand that, I'm not suggesting we kick people out like J. Cole and Jesse Williams, they can still be part of our community, but we have define what black is and those guys are mixed.

Another thing, despite me acknowledging them biracial, culturally they have to choose a side, there is no middle ground in this racist society. Biracial's have to choose a racial politic side to defend and support, that also means marrying and producing that side they support like J. Cole and Jesse Williams did by marrying and producing with black women.

That's why I ask some in here do you consider mixed people that claiming they're black but marrying they're white side still black.

Well actually jesse williams wife is also mixed

I think biracial people should be with other biracials

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
You're missing the point of the dissenters in this thread. They do not care what "society " labels this man. They, as black people, feel they have just as much right to decide who and who is not black. And I can't say I disagree with them.

So, according to them, if the above man has a white parent, them his is biracial....not black. Nor should he be able to claim black or receive benefit as a result of being black.

I have NO problem with blacks taking control of their identity and determining who they deem as black. I think all people do that except blacks.

Peace

What benefits do you get in America for being considered black :dwillhuh: