The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Gravity

Banned
Daps
yeah, this kid with two famous millionaire parents will have to hide his heritage :skip:

first off, i didn't say dark skinned blacks should join up to separate from light skinned or even mixed blacks. second, i'll be utterly retarded but i'll stay consistent with it. you are just like all the other dumbass one drop rulers, flip flopping all over the place. halle berry kid is black, but paula patton can pass for white. where does it begin and end with you people?
This c00n is delusional. He accuses others of flip flopping after blatantly contradicting himself on this very page. The only thing this c00n "consistently" does is talk out both sides of his ass.
i'll reiterate. @christinasade may not agree but it is what it is

white + white = white
black + black = black
black + white = biracial
biracial + black = black
biracial + white = white
Wait..So this is a picture of Haille Berry-who is bi-racial- and her child from a WHITE MAN
Article%5Challe&nahla_article.jpg

So according to you,this child is WHITE?
technically, she's mixed.
:snoop: :heh:

christinasade

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn this whole "if your black enough" is really confusing

Not its not. Whatyou have here is colic00ns making it hard on purpose just so they can claim mixed
Women.

Biracial=two parents of different races

But I guarantee if white dudes said biracial people were not black TOMORROW they'd stop calling them

black. Cause they abide white folks tell them.

christinasade

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
technically, she's mixed. but keeping it simple, sure, she has more european blood than african blood.

better start calling them tan or spiced up white girls, because they are not black

Okay marcuz stop anwering these dudes questions, they playing dumb trying to twist your words.