The Tariq Nasheed Thread

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So, NOI doesn't teach Black Nationalism? :dwillhuh:

im not sure what the NOI is doing. i see minister farrakhan likes to meet with celebrities for some reason, maybe you can help teach me whats going on over there.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
it allows us to acknowledge, identify, and defeat white supremacy.
No it does not, you make it seem like biracial's are the final key to the puzzle on ending white supremacy.:dahell:

No it doesn't. it means whites think "race" exists...when it doesn't if they won't accept bi-racials
What whites not accepting biracial's got anything to with blacks accepting biracial's?

because it reinforces white supremacy
How is biracial's accepting their white side hurting black people?

I don't know.
Will that's a problem breh.

Depends how they look.

But mentality matters more to me than skintone.

The problem is white supremacy.
Breh 1/8 or over don't look black at all.

That's the discussion we're having, because Tariq wanna accept some biracial's that don't even look black at all.

And how accepting biracial's defeats white supremacy?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My nikka keep skating around questions. :mjlol:
i didn't skate around anything, i answered you directly. i do not know what he NOI is doing.

i dont follow their teachings because they straw too far into the magical realm for me.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
So why does Obama call HIMSELF Black? Is he lying to himself?

He's not black breh. Neither is Malcolm X or Fredrick Douglass :wow:

At least we get to keep @Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson :mjcry:

jesse-lee-peterson.jpg

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So why does Obama call HIMSELF Black? Is he lying to himself?

he could identify himself as a dolphin for all i care, he's still a biracial man birthed from a white woman.

and obama presenting himself as the black savior just goes back to biracials using the black community for a leg up. we gave the man 100% support and once he got in office, he turned his back and refused to even look at nikkas.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
So, you're saying Frederick Douglass isn't black but biracial. OK, that made him a biracial slave. :yeshrug:

So, biracial slaves descendants who are 1/4 black(There's not tool measure black) shouldn't get respiration now? :mjlol:
If they marry their black side they could, if they marry a non black person they can kick rocks.:camby:

And why are you comparing biracial's on slavery era to the ones today, biracial's are not born by rape today, they have more rights to choose a side if they wish.