The Tariq Nasheed Thread

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because whenever I've asked you in the past what organizations you belong to or work with, I've never gotten an answer from you. One of my responsibilities with the group I've been working with is to find other organizations around the country who are on the same page, so we can begin to organize nationally. If you can give me some contact info to whatever group you're a part or working with I'd love to reach out to them.

Right now we have some restaurant owners in Atlanta that were' working with and we're attempting to get them to replace their paper products exclusively to Pleasant Paper company, a black owned company out of Detroit.
PM me the organization and what you need, otherwise, you're not getting much personal info out of me on here

Personally I can give two fukks where people stick their dikk. My only objective is black nationalism, black people controlling the economics, politics, and education of their communities. Which is why I always say on this site that it's in the best interest of black people to move to cities where we dominate, and work to ensure we continue to dominate and spread our sphere of influence.

if you care about black nationalism, politicis, or general black pride; it must be focused on black people, you cant have it centralized around the white woman that birthed drake or the white man that made frederick douglass.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
@marcuz can you answer my question in post #170 :lupe:? Here is what I asked:

Barack Obama is mixed. He married a black woman and had children and you consider them to be mixed.

Louise Little (Malcolm X mother) was mixed. She married a black man and gave birth to Malcolm X. What does that make Brother Malcolm :lupe:

@*DalMem* this is gonna get interesting :whew:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
xZh8Ets.gif

SgiqSJF.gif

you got time to post smilies but aint got time to answer how claiming any and everybody will help blacks "acknowledge, identify, and defeat white supremacy"

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Barack Obama is mixed. He married a black woman and had children and you consider them to be mixed.

Louise Little (Malcolm X mother) was mixed. She married a black man and gave birth to Malcolm X. What does that make Brother Malcolm :lupe:
obama is biracial, he married a black woman, so his mixed children are predominately black.

same rules apply to malcolm x.