The Tariq Nasheed Thread

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Since Frederick Douglas wasn't black, were the children he had with Anna Murray Douglass black :lupe:?

personally, i would say they're mixed just like sasha and malia obama. but i know throwing them out as well would be too extreme for most. so, sure, claim them as black all you want

post smilies because you cant articulate arguments, brehs

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
who says i dont?

Because whenever I've asked you in the past what organizations you belong to or work with, I've never gotten an answer from you. One of my responsibilities with the group I've been working with is to find other organizations around the country who are on the same page, so we can begin to organize nationally. If you can give me some contact info to whatever group you're a part or working with I'd love to reach out to them.

Right now we have some restaurant owners in Atlanta that were' working with and we're attempting to get them to replace their paper products exclusively to Pleasant Paper company, a black owned company out of Detroit.

i've already concluded that this shyt is a farce. nikkas dont give a damn about unity or linking up with other groups to combat white supremacy. what y'all really care about is having access to white, asian, latin women, and still being able to claim the children as black. soon as we tell nikkas you gotta throw out the non-black women for a problack movement, we see what nikkas are really on

Considering my girlfriend is midnight black (and I exclusively date black women), how does that apply to me :lupe:?

Personally I can give two fukks where people stick their dikk. My only objective is black nationalism, black people controlling the economics, politics, and education of their communities. Which is why I always say on this site that it's in the best interest of black people to move to cities where we dominate, and work to ensure we continue to dominate and spread our sphere of influence.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
personally, i would say they're mixed just like sasha and malia obama. but i know throwing them out as well would be too extreme for most. so, sure, claim them as black all you want

post smilies because you cant articulate arguments, brehs

xZh8Ets.gif

SgiqSJF.gif

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The crazy shyt is that in HC3 Tariq stated in the Doc that black people have define what black is because if we get respiration's, non blacks will be claiming 1/8 black or some shyt do get their share, but now he gives the green light for that fukkery to happen.

So, you're saying Frederick Douglass isn't black but biracial. OK, that made him a biracial slave. :yeshrug:

So, biracial slaves descendants who are 1/4 black(There's not tool measure black) shouldn't get respiration now? :mjlol:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
The crazy shyt is that in HC3 Tariq stated in the Doc that black people have define what black is because if we get respiration's, non blacks will be claiming 1/8 black or some shyt do get their share, but now he gives the green light for that fukkery to happen.

I don't mean to jump in the convo; but if somebody like larry elder, don lemon, steve harvey, t.i., steven smith, charles barkley, and other people that are "black" but c00n. They should not get any reparations because there going to use that money to c00n and continue to destroy the black community; so basically you have to define your allegiance a long with being black.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

Barack Obama is mixed. He married a black woman and had children and you consider them to be mixed.

Louise Little (Malcolm X mother) was mixed. She married a black man and gave birth to Malcolm X. What does that make Brother Malcolm :lupe:

Last edited:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I guess Dr. Claude Anderson should stop talking about black group economic because he's mixed? :mjlol:

He should start talking biracial group economics from now on. :mjlol:

Claude Anderson has a non black parent :lupe:?

I'm guessing the rabbit whole is deeper than I thought :ohhh:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
It's crazy breh :mjlol:
These dudes don't care about their credibility at.....all. Really gonna exclude Frederick Douglas to prove a point. All those high yellow obviously 1/4 and 1/8 black men I noted as trailblazers for colleges and fraternities while I was in college....working for the white man all this time! All this time! Not.....black! I can't believe it!:mjcry: