The Tariq Nasheed Thread

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
its impossible to focus on both at the same time? like it or not, the race MUST be reorganized in order to thrive. even if all blacks practiced the most solid form of group economics, we'd still be allowing our wealth into other communities if we adhered to the one drop rule. other groups EASILY understand this, which is why dont allow outsiders into the fold.

Breh, then don't let outsiders into the fold. Like I said, this is the stupidest fukking argument I've ever heard. Only people you consider to be black can join whatever movement you're doing. Wonderful, now that that's over with let's move on and actually get something done. We got page after page, thread after thread of nikkas arguing about who's really black, but I don't see shyt from nikkas talking about organizations or businesses we should support. Where's the 30 page thread about us raising money to give the Harlem Children's Zone founded by this man:

canada-1-web.jpg

christinasade

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i expect plenty of biracials to identify as black. society sways them in that direction and its better being kings and queens in the black community over just being mutts in the white community. that doesn't change anything your racial makeup.

Exactly mixed people know they are treated like royalty in our community..... Which is part of the reason

They claim black at all.

And tariqs babymama/girlfriend Is mixed of course he's gonna have no problem with it.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh, then don't let outsiders into the fold. Like I said, this is the stupidest fukking argument I've ever heard. Only people you consider to be black can join whatever movement you're doing. Wonderful, now that that's over with let's move on and actually get something done. We got page after page, thread after thread of nikkas arguing about who's really black, but I don't see shyt from nikkas talking about organizations or businesses we should support. Where's the 30 page thread about us raising money to give the Harlem Children's Zone founded by this man:

canada-1-web.jpg

you made this exact post about a year ago. in fact, :heh: i remember because i donated either 50 or 100 bucks to his organization.

and i thought you were mr "be the change you want to see" make the damn thread if you want something to pop off.,

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
you made this exact post about a year ago. in fact, :heh: i remember because i donated either 50 or 100 bucks to his organization.

and i thought you were mr "be the change you want to see" make the damn thread if you want something to pop off.,

I've made multiple threads about the HCZ. And just like most threads about rallying behind black organizations, they barely get past the first page because y'all nikkas would rather argue about who is really black. Which is why whenever I ask y'all nikkas what organizations or groups that black people should support or be aware of, it's crickets. Like I said, hundreds of post on bullshyt like who's really black but little to nothing on what we actually should be doing to better our situation.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Not with that attitude

nikka, we're not getting reparations because we have zero power. It has nothing to do with attitude. What power or influence do we have to demand from the US government or private organizations who benefited directly from slavery reparations from our ancestors

And instead of trying to focus our attentions on us getting power, we're arguing about hypothetical reparations and the percentages required for someone to be considered black :snoop:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've made multiple threads about the HCZ. And just like most threads about rallying behind black organizations, they barely get past the first page because y'all nikkas would rather argue about who is really black. Which is why whenever I ask y'all nikkas what organizations or groups that black people should support or be aware of, it's crickets. Like I said, hundreds of post on bullshyt like who's really black but little to nothing on what we actually should be doing to better our situation.

what organization? i'm tell waiting on that PM, breh?

and this particular topic about reorganizing the race is fairly new. you might be confusing it with the black woman gender war bickering though. either way, i back up mines with cash, so i dont know who you speaking to.

and for as much dikkriding as *dalmem* has done, i'm willing to bet he wouldn't put up a damn dime towards any black organization.